Sixty

Dedicating 60th chapter to dear _niallsboobear because she's been with me since the old version of this book.

><><><><><

Olli

When we got home,we were beat tired. Normally,I would go to our bed. But fell on the floor asleep once I opened the door.

"Lazy ass." Ryder muttered carrying me to the bed not before kicking the door closed.

"More like sexy ass." I muttered. He growled at me grabbing my butt with his COLD hands. "AHH! Ryder!" I screamed rolling over to the other side of the bed. While doing so,I was now comfy since I rolled up the blankets while rolling over.

"You're hogging the blankets," he paused. "Again."

"That's what you get for grabbing my buttocks." I sassed. I felt his breathing on my ear. It tickled so I squat my head wiggling down into the roll of blankets to cover my ears. It might of been a sight since Ryder laughed lightly.

"Am I not allowed to touch your buttocks?" He smirked. I wiggled over looking at him.

"No." I said squinting my eyes at him.

"Sleeping,already?" He chuckled. Dick.

"No! I'm squinting my eyes," I exclaimed. Then we busted out laughing. He turned around getting up from the bed. Still in caterpillar mode, I  hopped on the sides yanking out my hand slapping his ass so hard. The slap echoed the room. Not to mention,OW! I never noticed how rock hard his butt is,jeez. He turned around quickly,surprised he didn't catch whiplash.

"Naughty mate." He smirked. Awh dang,what was I thinking while I'm in caterpillar mode! Scrambling away,I got out the blankets. It was tough,too! Before I even got off the bed,he grabbed me around the waist pulling me back to the bed. "A naughty mate like you should get a punishment." He grinned wickedly.

*******

"This is not fair." I pouted in my outfit.

"Yeah it is,you slap my ass rather hard. You get to prance around in your little bunny outfit." He smiled. My bunny outfit. BUNNY OUTFIT! And get your heads out the gutter,not that kind of bunny outfit! I was forced wearing a pink bunny rabbit onesie with the footsies & covered hands. It even has it's very own butt flap! The hood was bunny ears and the face of a bunny. Greatest part is that it has a green bow tie,and I look so fucking fluffy! He had to go get the onesie that exposed my face. Scowling,"bunnies don't scowl." He laughed hugging me.

"Do I look like a bunny to you?!" I screamed.

"Yes." He chuckled kissing my nose. I just realized how rhetorical my question was,grrr. I bet he was hoping this day to happen since he calls me bunny 24/7. He handed my something in my hand. "Here's your treat."

Looking down at it,a carrot was my treat. A fucking carrot. Glaring up at him,got to be fucking kidding me. "You grabbed my ass,so you should be punished too!" I yelled.

"That's not how it works,babe."

Raising a brow,oh we'll see about that.

*****

He was scowling at me as I put the hood on his head. Never guess what I got him to wear! A doggy onesie alike mine,but his is yellow with a red bow tie.

"Now you're cute." I laughed pulling his hand. He started whining like a dog. "If I get to wear this,you will wear that!" I laughed evilly.

"Well,fine." He scowled. He got me wearing a pink bunny suit. It's is never okay to wear pink unless it's Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Ok you can tell I hate pink. Looking at his color to mine. Just realized...

"SPONGEBOB COLORS!" I yelled making some pack members who are awake snapped their heads at us.

"Shut up." He said not liking the attention since he's in a doggie onesie.

"You shut up,doggy." I said crossing my arms.

"Bunny." He said covering my nose with his paw.

"Doggy." I said copying the same action.

"What the hell." Penelope said. Looking at her,we let go smiling at her.

"Hey!" I said while Ryder laid his head and hands on my shoulder ashamed. Haha. She grabbed out her phone and wiggled it around. Smirking at her,she smirked back walking away. Penelope is the greatest photographer ever. She'd be able to snap cute off guards. "Let's go visit your parents!" I said. He raised his head up quickly.

"Not like this!" He begged.

******

We were at the front door of Alpha Ryan,he may not be Alpha anymore. But I don't know what else to call him. Knocking on the door was a struggle since our hands were covered with soft fluffiness.

"Coming.." Alpha Ryan called out. The door swung open,and he looked at us funny amusingly. Ryder looked super embarrassed. "You two do know it's not Halloween yet right?"

Hahaha.."yeah we do," I smiled.

"Okay..well come in." He said looking at his son and me awkwardly. Since I'm a bunny,mind as well hop. Ryder was red the time we made it to the living room. His mother was drinking tea,when she looked up. She took a double take then a spit take busting out laughing.

"You guys are so cute,wait here." She set the cup of tea down running upstairs.

"You are cruel." Ryder said.

"I love you." I kissed his lips then flash.

"Ugh." Ryder said.

"Make me a copy please." I smiled dazzlingly at his mother. She nodded and walked away with Alpha Ryan laughing.

"You're a meanie." Ryder grumbled.

"But your a meanie too." I said hopping on his back.

"Hey,when we get back. Can we screw like rabbits?" Ryder asked probably smirking.

"What? Why?..OH YOU SICKO!" I yelped hitting the back of his head. He growled lowly.

"Ryder?" Eden laughed with the rest of his siblings.

' I've been embarrassed more than once,and you look cute. This is not fair. We will be screwing like rabbits.' He said. Huffing,I laid my head on his shoulder. At least I'm having fun while he gets embarrassed. Ryder ignored everyone and we went to his office.

"My plan terribly backfired." Ryder said placing me down. I laughed at him kissing his cheek. "But I get a treat since I wore this thing." He smirked at me pulling me up on the desk.

"We're doing it in the office?" I asked gulping.

"Don't see why not." He smirked kissing my lips. Ugh.