Thirty Four

Olli

Peter was using to computer in the living room, ugh. I didn't bother him so I just past him going up to the bedroom. Ryder was moaning like crazy in the bedroom. Looking down at my stomach..nothing burned. What the actual poop is going on? Slamming the door open,gah I lost footing falling on my hands and knees. Looking up,Ryder looked startled with his hand on his oh. My phone was in his hand. No wonder I felt naked. Kind of curious what was I'm my phone for him to play. How he got my pass code will remain unknown. This isn't awkward at all me on my fours while he's pant less and breathless. Getting up,I immediately shut the door.

"Olli." Ryder said.

"Ryder." I laughed awkwardly, looking back at him. He smirked laying back on the bed with his ding dong exposed. So huge. Gah. Walking over there,I grabbed my phone. His smirk fell almost immediately. Quirking a brow,I immediately unlocked my phone. Ryder grabbed me by the waist pulling me down. It revealed me in a bikini at the beach. Wet. With some sand sticking to me. Dropping my phone,I looked at him with a gaping look. He gave me a chinky smile. Then nibbled on my neck. Horny dog. I just gave a blank look as he nibbled my neck. Remembering he was pant less,I rolled over the edge of the bed. He growled why of course. Smiling showing my pearly teeth, I giggled running our the door. I heard growled my name loudly once I got downstairs. I bumped into a nervous looking Peter.

"Sorry,Olli." He said sweating bullets. Looking at him weirdly,"something up?" I asked.

"NO! I mean yes..no." He said rushed.

"What's wrong?"

"Aiden was on FaceTime with me and I think he may have saw you but I said it was Penelope. Except I'm pretty sure he thinks it's not really her when it was really you!" He said quickly.

"Did you tell him where you are?" I asked.

"No." He said sternly then liked worried. "But he has enough power to order Luke to tell him."

Like that imbecile could think of such plan. Sighing,i walked away with what's left of my dignity. Stumbling in a make out session between Destin and Eden.

"Whoa!" I yelped in surprise covering my eyes. I heard shoes shuffling apart. Peeking out a eye,they were separated. They were well of course blushing. Smirking,"lucky I wasn't Ryder,huh?"

Slowly starting to laugh,I walked away bumping into a pissed Ryder. He looked about going the direction I just left from. GAH! I threw myself at him making out with him.

"Mmph!" He muffled in shock. Grabbing me before I fell off completely. Grabbing his collars to bring him closer,he moaned lowly against my lips. He started walking slowly up stairs not breaking the kiss. My thighs clutched tighter around his torso. A sudden surge of heat roamed my body making me gasp out of the make out session. His eyes turned black sniffing me.

"You're in heat." He said rushing me to the bedroom.

"Ryder." I moaned against his ear. He held onto me harder running faster.

"Don't do this to me." He groaned.

"Fuck me." I moaned.

His claws extended against my skin. "Ryder. Please!" I yelled making everyone look our way. The mate less males growled in lust.

"Ryder.." I kissed up his neck biting in his mark. After that went blank.