Thirty Five

Ryder

After she bit into my mark,I lost it. I returned the favor,but harder. It made her black out honestly..but I couldn't take advantage of her. She could wake up regretting it. She would want it to be romantic not from sexual lust. Setting her down on the bed,I had to pull off her clothing cause of her heat. Taking off mine,I hugged her closely tucking us both in. Kissing her head,we slept till then. Then heat was only strong when she's awake. When she's asleep,it's not as bad and I wouldn't want to rape her in her sleep. Phew.

My wolf was pacing in my head.

'You okay?' I asked Clint.

'Yes..no! You should of mated with her when you had the chance!' He whined.

'In case you've forgotten. I don't want to do it against her will! We will do it when she is ready.' I growled.

He growled then retreated into the back of my mind. Ugh.

~~~~

Next morning,I felt tingly all over my abs. Trying to swat it away,it'd go away then come back. Grunting I rolled on my stomach. A squeak from someone's lips sounded underneath me. Olli. Smiling,I stayed put until a jab went to the side of me. I jumped but not off of her. Waking up,I looked down at my naked mate's eyes. She was looking down then up to my eyes. She looked like a cute little bunny. Or kitten. Kitten is a bit mainstream.

"Morning,bunny." I said huskily. She shivered at the sound of my rich voice.

"Did we?" She asked.

"No." I said. She frowned.

"Why not?"

"I didn't want to take advantage of you." I said.

"What if I wanted you to?"

I said absolutely nothing. Kissing her lips softly,we moved in sync. AND BAM ,we mated. I'm not going to detail. That's for Olli and I to know,and for you guys to....

We were now cuddling,she purred into me. "I love you." She whispered. I froze tensing immediately when she said that. She whimpered after my no response.

"I love you more." I said kissing her nose.

She 'mm'ed snuggling into my neck. We pressed against eachother as much as we could. I love you so much,Olli Rose Lu. So much.