Fifty Three

Happy Veteran's Day! 🇺🇸

Third POV

No one said a thing. Nor made a sound or any kind of movement. Olli was loosing patience while Ryder was looking pained as her nails dug in his skin.

"How cute,making allies." An alluring voice called out. Looking up,it was a vampire.

Olli had her eyes dead set on him. "Now,a glare like that sure would give you wrinkles,Olli."

She was quick shoving a knife into his chest. "Bastard." She spat.

"Just know,my master will kill all of you." He coughed out black blood. She twisted the knife,he smiled wickedly. "What a beautiful girl,glad to know I was killed by a beautiful creature." He chuckled then died. Olli yanked out the knife making him drop to the ground 20 feet from the sky. She jumped down fluttering her wings.

"I'm tired of waiting! It's either you help is or you don't. But even if you don't. You're all gonna die." Her wings turned grey getting angered. "If they conquer,then everyone will not be safe."

"How about us?" Rosette asked worried.

"Go against us I will kill you without laying a finger on you." Ryder said.

"We won't." She said.

"We will do anything to protect our pack." Zander stepped up. "My pack and I will be your ally to the war."

Olli flew to him laying a hand on his head. A female and male growled. One being Ryder,and another who could be Zander's mate. She was someone who looked familiar to Phoebe.

"Mine!" She growled stepping from the crowd. Running toward Olli but Penelope made a force field to make her bounce back.

"This is to protect you and your pack." Olli said. She held up a glowing pen.

"A pen?" He asked confused.

"Give me your arm." She said softy. He did so. Her wings were now white. She carved the pen on his skin. It burned like a stele would.

"AHHHH." He groaned in pain.

"This is for protection. When you're in war it will glow. It is to heal you when you get hurt now hold hands with your pack members. Everyone holding no matter if you are omega or not." She demanded. Everyone held hands immediately. Their arms started to glow having the same mark as their Alpha.

"Whoever else wanting to join,join and hold hands with them." Olli said turning around facing the girl who was seething. "I have a mate incase you've not noticed." She said blankly flying over to Ryder. When nobody was looking she rubbed her face all over his like a cat. How adorable are they indeed.

"What are you doing?" Ryder laughed holding her by the waist lightly.

"Rubbing my face against yours like a kitty cat." She said licking his lips. "I'm on a prowl." She growled huskily. He stiffened under her touch. Aiden growled from a far distance,but they didn't seem to notice since they were lost in eachother's eyes.

"Stop it,bunny." Ryder said putting his hand on the top of her head keeping her from tippy toeing. She pouted swatting his hand away.

"Kiss me." She said grabbing his shoulders. He leaned in giving her a soft kiss. She giggled walking away leaving him smiling. Everyone had volunteered to fight in this pack.

"Okay..training list is going in alphabetical order. So thank you. And training starts tmrw." Olli said. Everyone bowed then walked away. "Sooo,Ryder.." She whispered in his ear seducively.

"Bunny." He said kissing her forehead.

"I want to kiss topless." She said hugging him. Ryder was thinking why was she being so..horny. But he obeyed to her request anyway.