Seven

Olli

What a coincidence to have every single class with nincompoop. Luckily Ethan was in all my classes as well. Who am I kidding we so far only had 3 classes together. Sadly,he's not my mate but that doesn't mean I can't date him. Mentally laughing,I draped my legs over him. Cuddling into him. Looking at Aiden through my lashes. He looked about pissed as a bull. Kissing Ethan up his neck,Ethan's hand stayed at my hips.

"Miss Lu. Please use class norms." Ms.Bells said. Almost sounded scared. Well I do look more intimidating,and I am a Alpha's daughter. I stopped kissing his neck but my fingers traced underneath his shirt onto his abs. "Miss Lu!" She yelled.

"What?" I snapped. She whimpered.

"N-nothing." She stuttered. Aiden looked at me wide-eyed. Yes,nice Olli was flown out the window. I've changed. Accept that.

****

It was now lunch time,and every move I made was being watched. He is so annoying! But then Ethan is a bit to quiet for my liking. After we ate,we just sat there. The guys around us were talking among themselves. Ethan suddenly grabbed my hand. Looking up at him,he still had that blank face. He almost looks like Francisco Lachowski. He was looking down at my hand playing with my fingertips. I laid my head on his shoulder. I really wanted Aiden. But after he shattered my heart. That day,I vowed to break his own. The bell rung,next period was 7th and last class. Gym. Into the gym locker reeked of perfume.

"Gross." Penelope cringed. We changed into our p.e uniforms. A year ago we looked like cardboard in clothes. Now,phew. We both tied our hair up in high ponytails. We both smirked locking arms walking out the locker room. Everyone stared at us. Girls were envy with green. Boys stared lustfully. Our p.e uniform consisted of a tight white v-neck,and a pair of spandex. Ethan didn't have this class with me. Puppy face. Peter looked like he was gonna piss his pants. Aiden the same. Though,he looked angry. He walked rapidly over to me.

"What do you think you are wearing?" He growled.

"This is the p.e uniform." I sighed.

"You're sitting out today and everyday for that matter!" He demanded. Rolling my eyes,I collected my arm from him.

"Huh?" I said cupping my ears. Walking of swaying my hips,he growled lowly.

"Okay everyone. Boys versus girls. Volleyball Dodge. Go!" The coach yelled. We all got in position. Volleyball dodge is basically what it says in the name.

Penelope,Callie,Peter,Luke,Aiden,and I were last. Luke served the ball and unfortunately for him,he spiked Callie. She fell to the floor unconscious.

"OH MY SHIT!" Luke yelled running over to her. He picked her up and ran out of there like a lighting bolt.

"CONTINUE!" Coach yells. I ran over to the ball bending over to get it. A lot of growls of lust erupted from many wolves. Including my mate. Running back,I served the ball hitting Peter on the chest.

"AHH!" Penelope and Penny doubled over grabbing their chest. Damn their bond is super strong. Down to Aiden and I. He served a soft one,I jumped and slapped it down his face. Landing so perfectly,a cat would be jealous. Laughing,I run to the locker room and changed. Escaped from the back door,while running I ran into a rock hard body. The person grabbed my waist before I completely face plant. No sparks. Looking up to see Ethan,I smiled sheepishly.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey." He said. Five seconds of awkward silence later. I jumped on him wrapping my legs around his waist. His hands found way of my butt. He slammed me against a wall. He kissed down my neck. He found my sweet spot too. My breath hitched,"Ethan." He rubbed himself against me. I let out a long breath. Next thing you know,he was ripped away from me. My feet stumbled on the ground. Everything was a blur,I tried to focus. Spark flew around my body,and I was now carried over his shoulder.

"Aiden?!" I screeched. His arm held me steady. "LET ME GO!!" I yelled.

"No I like the view." He said probably smirking. Ugh I hate you! So i decided to sleep until he let me down. Mm.