Twenty Six

Ryder

Waking up,it was hot underneath the sheets of my bed. Sparks flowed up my arm. Looking down,Olli was underneath the blankets. Just now realizing she's attached to me. Flipping the blanket off,she curled into me holding tighter. We're nude. Trying to get up without waking her,her grip tightened every time I moved. Man,is this how it feels? Rolling ontop of her,I tried to pry her off. Which didn't really work. Deciding to kiss her eyelids,forehead,everywhere but her lips. I kissed the side of her lips then backed away. She whimpered starting to murmur. She peeked her eyes open like a little bunny rabbit.

"You tease." She murmured letting me go rolling over to her side. Chuckling I kissed her cheek then went up to shower. After showering,she was already dress in a sleeveless white collared button up tucked into a maroon leather skater skirt with black platforms. She put her hair up into a high ponytail. Olli then grabbed out a half black leather biker jacket.

'You guys are so fucking loud.' David yelled in mind link.

Smirking,'I made her yell.'

'Gross.'

Haha,man. Small arms wrapped around my waist.

"Ryder." She whispered.

"Yeah,babe?" I asked putting a arm around her.

"Can you..mark me?" She asked.

'YESSS' Zavier yipped. Pushing her up against the wall,standing in between her legs.

"This is gonna hurt,baby." I told her softly.

"Make me yours." She said tilting her head to the side. Smiling,I kissed down her neck finding her sweet spot. My fangs elongated,and I bit into her neck. She screamed in pain then moaned in pleasure. Taking out my teeth,I licked up her blood. The mark started to form fast. A white and black wolf standing next to eachother,and above them is a full moon with my initials. She bit into my neck,and I went through the same process. Kissing her,we smiled enjoying eachother's presence. Until a knock was heard upon on through the door.

"OPEN UP!!! I WANT TO SEE THE MARKK!" Penelope yelled banging on the door. Damn how she know? Looking at Olli,she looked confused as well. Then Olli,smelt a scent so it seemed. She gasped running to the door.

"OMG!!!" They both yelled.