Ten

Aiden

I couldn't let her cut all ties to our pack. She's going to be Luna one day,that takes more work to sew everything back together. After marking her,she screams fiercely. Her neck slowly formed the mark. As if she's rejecting it. Her pretty eyes rolled at the back of head. She had almost fell not till I caught her before she did.

"AHHHH! What did you do to my best friend?!" Penelope ran up to the stage as I laid Olli down on the gurney. I got punch on my left cheek,and I'm sure everyone heard the crack cause my tooth popped out. Spitting out blood,I looked at her. She was crying hysterically over her best friend. Alpha Lu came up to me.

"Are you the mate of my daughter?" He asked.

"Yes sir." I said almost pissing myself. I'm talking to the most powerful Alpha in the U.S. here. Of course I'm scared shitless. From many pranks on important people,never have I ever done one on him. I could be castrated just for pulling a prank on him. I could be castrated now. Before I could think anymore,my throat was being manhandled.

"You dare reject my daughter,and mark her?" He growled pushing more pressure into my throat. Gasping for air was highly impossible. Then he let go punching my gut. Knocking the only oxygen left in my body out. Olli began to glow white. Her dress turned completely white along with her shoes. Her hair turned almost white yet still held the blue tint. The mark began to...fade more than it was to darken. Her eyes snapped open along with her mouth gasping for air.

'She rejected the mark. She rejected us. She is no longer among us. She is no longer..our mate.' My wolf said.

Fucking hell.

------

Olli

All I saw was white and everything looked dreamy like. Until everything started to clear up and I was back in the auditorium of the pack house. I blankly stared at the Fresno ceiling. I felt blank. Empty. Blurred noises were around me.

"Are you okay?" Someone asked in a slow manner.

"I guess?" I said angelic.

"Sweetie,get up please." My father's voice said.

Getting up,everything hit me like a brick. Mark. Looking at Aiden,his face was blank. Emotionless.

"I'm leaving." I whispered walking away. Until I felt myself fading and poof I was in my room. Everything was packed,and I've received a text.

Thanks for warning me before you came,you're welcome here anytime. -Alpha Ryan

Looks like I can't remember anything before I've awoken. Sighing, I packed my stuff to the airport. Liverpool,England here I come.