Forty One

I honestly didn't think I'd get this far of chapters,but I have! This might be a longer book then I thought,but hang on guys. First forty chapter is just the beginning. (;

><><><><

Penelope

I woke up gasping,Olli! Running into their room,oh woah. Olli was slightly on top of Ryder with her leg draped over him. The sheets barely covered anything well mostly the private parts. It's not like I've never seen Olli naked. Just with a guy naked with her..no. Olli woke up slowly rubbing her eyes.

'Olli.' I whispered in mind link.

'Penelope?' She perked up.

'Hurry up,and get-'

She jumped off the bed running to the bathroom. Ugh. Too late. Running in,she was trying to throw up but nothing came out. She started to beat her chest trying to get it out. Nothing worked. She then relaxed sitting back on her butt infront of the toilet. Her hair started to flow around. Eyes turning lighter,meaning she's talking to the Goddess. I felt my eyes go gold.

Dream State~

Olli was bawling her eyes out rocking like a baby. Walking over to her,something stopped me. Looking over at the Moon Goddess and Nali,they looked shocked. Guessing they couldn't move either. Olli stopped crying,holding on to her stomach.

"The war is near,the fetus won't be safe of you keep on on earth. We must hold it back-"

"SHUT UP!!" Olli yelled. Nali stood there mouth closing. "This is my baby,we're talking about here." She spoke softly.

"Let us explain." The moon goddess spoke. Olli now stood silent.

"We're not killing your baby,we're just holding it back. Meaning the baby will stay here where it is safe. When the war and trainings is over. We put the baby back into your stomach. No harm done. Please calm down,Olli." The Moon Goddess said softly. Olli stood there emotionless looking down at her stomach.

"Okay." She whispers. The Moon Goddess took the baby out fast and easy. Putting the little egg into a container.

"Alright,you guys are good to go."

~~~~~~

Then we woke up on Earth still on the bathroom floor.

"Can you get me clothes?" Olli asked softly getting up then turned the knob for the water to run.

"Yeah.." I whispered walking into the room silently to get her a outfit. A mint green long sleeve crop top,light blue acid wash high waisted skinny jeans,and brown bohemian ankle boots,not to forget the undergarments. Putting them on the sink counter,she was in the tub taking a bubble bath looking kinda lifeless. Walking out I bumped into a very much naked Ryder. Covering my eyes,I ran out the room not before running into a wall.

-----

Ryder

Waking up to no one,the bathroom door was open and had light. Olli must be bathing or so. Walking toward it,I bumped into a smaller figure that gave me no sparks. Penelope. She immediately closed her eyes running into a wall before she could entirely run out the room. Into the bathroom,Olli was in the bathtub looking lifeless. Strange even. Was the sex not good last night? I started to worry along with my wolf. It's only been second time mating,it's supposed to magical and left in joy for a long amount of time. Was she not pleasures good enough last night?

'Ask her!' Clint yelled worriedly.

"Baby?" I asked. She snapped out of her reverie..looking up at me. "Are you okay? Was the sex not good?" I asked walking closer to her.

"Last night was amazing." She smiled. "Come in with me?"

Nodding my head,I went into the fun with her. Kissing her lips,I pulled her close to me. After we were done with our bath,we showered the remain soaps off. I couldn't help but to finger her. She moaned my name,but it didn't sound real. Almost as if she was saying stop. So I stopped. Something's wrong,why won't she tell me? She looked really depressed,and I didn't know what the problem was at all. She put on her clothes very slowly. I helped her put on the clothes. I decided to make her breakfast and bring it to the room. She sat on the chair infront of the desk not speaking a word or listening to any music. Setting the food down,"baby,tell me what's wrong." I asked heartbroken. Did I do something wrong? She slowly ate her food,then she was done with the food not too long after. I stood up with the tray and asked David who walked by to put it into the sink.

"Why can't you do it?" David raised a brow.

"PUT IT IN THE SINK." I yelled in my alpha tone. He started to shake with fear and grabbed the tray running off. Shutting the door,little arms wrapped around my waist. Turning around,I pulled her up so her legs can go around my torso. She started to cry into my shoulder. Playing with the ends of her hair,I sat on the bed.

"Ryder,we have a baby." She whispered. Wh- then she explained everything that happened.

"Baby,we'd get our baby back." I smiled at her.

"You think so?" She asked.

"Know so." I held her by her hips.

She sniffed and giggled kissing me on the lips catching me by surprise. I was going to shove my tongue in,but she backed away. "Today's gonna be a cute day,don't ruin it." She glared at me. Smiling, I kissed her nose. She got up and entwined our fingers together. We walked out swinging our hands.

"Fair?" She asked.

"Fair." I laughed.

*******

We went on all of the rides and took cute pictures even though she was mostly posing.

"Ryder? My man! What up?" A werewolf guy came up to me.

"Zaylen? Dude,how've you been?" I asked giving him a bro handshake. Olli was scowling at him hugging onto me tighter. Something flashed in his eyes but quickly recovered.

"Been great,who's this? Another one of your lady friends?" He laughed but seemed fake. Olli growled.

"I'm his mate,you dickwad!" She yelled almost punching him square in the face. Pulling her back,whoa what's wrong with her.

"Ryder settling down?" He laughed. What's that supposed to mean?

"Sorry for her." I said as she glared at me. "She likes it when I'm all hers,she's a naughty girl." I said. She scoffed rolling her eyes hugging on to me. "But this is my mate Olli Rose Lu,daughter of Alpha Lu from Crescent Moonlight pack." I smiled at her. "This is Zaylen Jack,he's my childhood best friend."

"Seems like he sees more than that." Olli muttered. Zaylen glared at her and she glared right back. Why don't they like eachother? They just met.

"Not so nice meeting you,let's go Ryder." She pulled my shirt walking away.

"Bye Zaylen,sorry again."

"Bye Ryder. It's okay." He smiled lightly. Once we were out of his earshot,Olli turned on me.

"You are not to speak with him anymore!" She said frowning at me.

"What's so bad about him?" I asked. She gave me a exasperated look.

"Just don't." She said.

"Why exactly not?" I growled. He's my childhood best friend,I can't just ignore him.

"Ugh!" Olli yelled pushing me away. "You're so stupid!" She screamed and ran away right about 20 feet into the woods she jumped into the trees gliding. Why is she being like this toward Zaylen? Have they met before?