Fifteen

Dedicating this chapter to mitchglen96,you've like every chapter of my other and this book. A chapter doesn't seem enough,but i do appreciate that you like my writings. So thank you,dude. You're rad. 👽

><><><><><><

Olli

Nuzzling my nose against his,a strong spark hit me on the nose as soon as we touch and it HURT. Eiek! I grabbed my nose and jumped back.

"What was that?" He asked grabbing his nose. We locked eyes,and his grey eyes with green flecks brightened.

"True mate." We whispered. I lunged at him,and his back hit the ground with a thud, we start to make out hungrily. Dry humping each other.

"OI WHAT HAPPENED UP THERE?!?!" The unnamed Beta yelled. We let go to catch each other's breath. He nipped my neck,I tried to compress the moan but failed with no avail. He smirked against my skin then started to suck on it.

"H-hey! We're about to eat." I stuttered. Just a day of meeting eachother already slept together,making out,nipping,now hickeys!

"I could eat you up." He said huskily. Blushing,I used his chest to push myself up.

"Let's go butter bug." I said running to the kitchen where I got lost rather quickly then I anticipated. Accidentally,I bumped into this guy that looked to be the TIC.

"Whoa,slow down there Tiger." He smirked looking at me.

"Got the wrong species,I'm a wolf." I rolled my eyes trying to get past him.

"What's the rush,sexy doll?" He whispered backing me up into a wall. Wait why the fuck am I backing into the wall when I have Alpha blood?

"Get back." I growled in my Alpha tone. His eyes widened and backed away quickly.

"You must be Olli Rose Lu,Alpha daughter of Alpha Lu. I'm so sorry." He bowed.

"Be glad my mate didn't witness what you did." I hissed.

"Witness what?" Ryder asked walking toward us.

"Nothing,man. You wanna go eat somewhere?" TIC asked trying not to sound awkward.

"What were you and my mate talking about?" Ryder asked darkly.

"M-mate?" He squeaked.

"Tell me now!" Ryder growled in his Alpha tone.

"I tried to seduce her!" He yelled scared. Ryder growled loudly and slammed his TIC against the wall. A crowd started to form around us.

"Man I'm sorry! I didn't know!" He said shakily. Some skank ran up to Ryder hugging him.

"Baby,let go of Armenian,we can go fuck." She said. Growling I yanked her off throwing her through the window. People gasped.

"Please." 'Armenian' yelled. Walking over to Ryder,I touched his shoulder.

"Ryder,come on calm yourself." I said. He was shaking of anger. Prying his hands off of Armenian's throat. I placed his hands on my hips. His claws were about the elongate. I kissed him immediately on the lips. His grip loosened and held me closer to him.

"I'm so sorry,Olli." He whispered resting his forehead against mine.

"It's okay,I threw one of your pack members through the window by the way." I whispered back. He laughed. Kissing my nose.

"Okay yeah I'm hungry." I said.

"Come on." He said dragging me into the kitchen. "Sit down,I'm gonna cook for you."

"Alright." I smiled. Sitting down. Three girls came in. Two were wearing somewhat decent clothes while one was completely skanky. She was the one from last night! Growls. All she wore was a bra,and a skirt! The other two wore shirts,and short skirts.

"Hey Ryder." Skimpy clothes purred. The other girls looked uninterested in Ryder.

"What,Cecelia." Ryder growled.

"Hey sexy boy,save the aggressiveness in the bedroom. Wanna have a foursome?" She said getting between the girls starting to grind them. Gross.

"No. I have a mate." Ryder said not bothering to beat around the bush. The girl scoffed glaring at me looking at my whole attire. She unhooked her bra,whoa! I turned away quickly.

"WHAT THE HELL CECELIA!!!" Ryder yelled. Then I heard a sizzling sound.

"AHHHH!" She screamed and I heard their heels clacking away. Looking over slowly,I noticed my food ready,and the pan was no longer on the stove.

"What happened?" I asked raising a brow.

"After I put the food on the plate,I turned and accidentally swung my pan back hitting Cecelia to the side. She hit the stove." OUCH.

"Enjoy the food,babe." He smiled feeding me a bacon as I stuffed a pancake in his mouth. This morning was seriously eccentric.