Forty

Mystery POV

They look rather much having fun then preparing for the upcoming war. Maybe this war should be set earlier. They seem to be such at ease. Paha,if they think they can fight me they can't. I'm unstoppable like Kat Deluna. Mwahahaha,no I'm irresistible. All I need is Olli and Penelope to bow down to me. Or just consume them myself. Though since they're Angels,my body won't take Angel anything. So therefore I would have to be killing them with my own hands. If I'm able to get my hands on those critters. I'd admit,they're a strong enemy to go against me. But are they powerful enough? I've gotten stronger. I will overtake the newcomers. As well to the oldies. They don't know..anything of me or us. They're gonna be in it for the surprise. Once they won't be able to kill us unless they have holy water amongst them. I'm a shadow. And my name is and will be going by Mystery from this day forward. If you'd like,call me 'M'. If that's the name you seem to fancy more. Mm,I'm starting to get hungry.

"Natalie? Arm." I said. She gave me her arm,and I bit into it. She was hurt obviously by it since I wanted her to feel the pain. Now,I'm giving her the pleasurable feeling.

Oh silly me,I'm not a shadow. I'm a blood lust vampire whose name is Shadow. Welcome to my hell.

~~~~

Short chapter suck,I know! But this was meant to be short! Good night,lovelies. 💕