Thirty Six

Olli

We laid in bed all day,until I felt the need to shower. Ryder's eyes were closed smiling like a manga character would when he's happy. His arms were around me. Patting his chest,he slowly opened his eyes to me.

"Shower?" I asked. He smiled brightly showing off his perfect white teeth. I ended up being carried by h,k to the bathroom when I could of totally walked perfectly fine!

"No you couldn't,right when you jumped off the bed. You fell." Ryder smirked. A huff was my response. He set me down in the shower stall. Ryder slowly closed the door turning to me with a wicked grin. Oh brother. We were steamily making out in the steamy water pouring down on us like rain. He rubbed small circles above my hip bones with his thumb. After that,we lathered ourselves in soap and shampoo. Washing out everything,we finally came out. It was surprisingly only 3:00 PM and he had to do alpha stuff. Getting dressed in my outfit,I grabbed my sunglasses and head out to the nature. Penelope wore maroon high-waisted shorts,a black long sleeve crop top,and all black vans. With black ray bans. There was a log over the river streaming,I was walking to the other side. Bridge to Terebithia! Man,I haven't seen that movie in ages. As we were walking,we heard a whimper not too far to the left. Slowly walking over there,we see a girl on the floor crying.

Rouge. On instinct,I growled at the girl. The girl looked up scared for her life.

"Please,don't hurt me!" She cried out. Stopping,we carried her some sort to the pack house.

"What are you doing on this land? Injured even." I said. I know if be Luna soon but I didn't know if I should say my or not.

"I ran from my pack,they sliced my leg while I was running." She panted.

"Name?" Penny asked.

"Phoebe Black." She exclaimed. I almost dropped her.

"Beta daughter of Eclipse Pack?" I asked.

"No. Omega,my old pack was a bunch of bastards." She growled. Nodding,we finally reached our final destination. Ryder ran out snatching me from the girl. I stumbled into him.

"Why are you on our land,rouge?" Ryder growled.

"PANCAKES!!!" David yells running over here. Pancakes?

"Skittles?" Phoebe questioned confused.

"How did you know David's favorite candy?" Ryder asked.

"How did he know pancakes was my favorite food?" Phoebe shot back.

"Mate." David whispered yanking her into him kissing her passionately. Gross. Is that how everyone else is toward Ryder and I?

"Ohh." Ryder laughs bending over resting his chin on my head along his arms around my shoulders. Gah,why must I be so short?

"ONLY ONE KISS." Penny yelled.

"ONLY ONE." I yelled back.

"ONLY ONE KISS YOU BE K-K-KILLIN' ME!" We yelled. Running out of Ryder's embrace.

"If you were Dracula! I'd be letting you take that bite,hot and hazardous!-"

Two male growls,Peter and Ryder. Hehe. We looked at each other smirking.

We hummed to LA Love by Fergie,then start shaking our butts. Butt dancing! Our hands started to move while we were dancing. Twirling eachother,we laughed as our mates gets boners. Penny pulls a front scorpion,so I pulled a back scorpion. The guys groaned,and that's when I felt a pair of hands wrapped my thigh after I set my foot down. He picked me up over his shoulders.

"Oh! Wait,Ryder!" I yelled out.

"Tease." He mumbled walking toward the pack house. I laughed lightly then he whacked by tush!

"Hey there,wolfy!" I warned. It was his turn to laugh. Fhighifksk!