Fifty Nine

Dedicating to neiifiola3 for spending the whole day reading the whole book. That means so much,and I honestly do the same when a book is so interesting!

><><><><

Olli

While we were walking,well Ryder was walking. I was wobbling like a penguin.

"Careful,Olli." He said then slapping my ass! Seriously?!

"I could of stumbled over." I muttered.

"I would of caught you." He said. Looks like someone should give that dog a bone. His face scrunched in confusion,"what the-"

I started singing and rapping Bow Wow Wow by Bodyrox.

Get down,I wanna get it.
Get down,I wanna get down.
This time I wanna get it.
Get down,I wanna get down.
This time I wanna get it.
Get down,I wanna get down.
This time I wanna get it.
Get down.

No bad boys, no champagne.
No false love, no mind games.
No scandals, no?
No labels, labels.
No ice cream, no candy.
No too hot to handle me.
No cigarette, just alcohol.
Sliding easy down my throat.
No french kiss, no ooh la la.
My fake tan, my Shrangri La.
No chit chat, no slap on the back.
Show me show me who you are.
I like you.
I like you.

I feel your leg on the dance floor.
Rubbing on my ooh ooh.
Bow wow wow.
Give that dog a bone!

Is that your leg on the dancefloor?
Rubbing on my ooh ooh.
Bow wow wow.
Give that dog a bone!

No labels, labels.
I drop girls like jag.
I'm faded, I'm unstable.
But my 2 step's just fine.
And I like girls that like girls.
You nicki minaj that's fine.
And I'm crazy, but look baby.
If you give me ha I'll shine.
Okay she got the moves like jagger.
Makes you wanna dagger.
Wanna play boy I hear ya.
My bank balance hits high notes.
Like miss aguilera.
I MC, I can dance too.
Swags cool, dance crew.
Bodyrox and it's me chip.

I feel your leg on the dancefloor.
Rubbing on my ooh ooh.
Bow wow wow.
Give that dog a bone!

Is that your leg on the dance floor.
Rubbing on my ooh ooh.
Bow wow wow.
Give that dog a bone!

Get down,I wanna get it,
Get down,I wanna get down.
This time I wanna get it.
Get down.

I pranced around provoking Ryder with my awesome dancing skills. Doing a round off,I did a come at me dance move. My back facing him,and I'm sure any wolf could hear how badly he's growling under his breath from few states away. "Quit the growling,Alpha." I said. He growled loudly at that.

"Don't call me that unless we're having action in the bed." He grumbled planting his chin on the crook of my neck. So glad it's dark out or he's not able to see my flushed face. Asswipe.

"Okay..." I paused. "Alpha." I said quickly running to our location..

"OLLI!" He yelled running after me. He was right behind me,well not exactly. At least 5 feet away,when we got through the line. At this point no one could see us,so I stopped and right there. Ryder ran into me,and we both fell. Luckily, he swapped places so he took the fall with me on top of him.

"Phew,I was scared you'd pummel me into the ground if you'd fallen on top of me." I sighed getting up from him.

"I'm not fat!" He whined taking a hold of my leg. Walking to the logs,I dragged him along with me.

"Damn what the hell do you eat? You're so damn heavy." I grunted.

"You love me."

"Unfortunately." I sighed. Once I got to the logs,I plopped myself onto it. Really wish I hadn't,my butt started to hurt. "Oww." I pouted.

"Karma." Ryder said smirking carrying me bridal style then sat down placing me on his lap. There were wing swooshed when the two people arrive. Looking up,Penelope and..uhh...

"Penelope..what?" I said confused.

"Oh it's Peter." She said casually,petting his wings lightly.

"Peter?" I said confused.

"Yeah..it's Peter." She said. Peter shifted into his human form.

"Yeah it's me. And from that faces you both are giving..this seems too much?" He asked funny.

Peter is a fucking Pegasus. Of course this seems too much!!!

"Seems? Yes it very much is." I said holding my head. "But that's really cool! Since you cannot be harmed,whenever we get harmed you can fly us around."

Pegasus are rare. They're able to turn invisible in wars,but angels are still able to see them. Sadly..Ryder won't be able to see him unless he is granted to do so. It's up to the Pegasus..I mean Peter. Pegasus Peter. Haha.

"Not funny." Peter growled.

"Don't worry,Peggy Peter!" I laughed whole-heartedly.

"Oh so two finally found out the big news of Peter being a Pegasus!" Dolly said clasping her hands together.

"Yes..so what's it you guys need to tell us?" Penelope and I asked at the same time.

"Well...Aiden has nothing and he's no longer just a werewolf." Dolly said uneasily.

"What?" I breathed out.

"He's a hybrid now." Penelope said lowly.

"So it's correct. They recruited him and to make sure they could trust him. He had to be turned?" I asked.

"Correct." Nali said. "Not just him."

"Her." Penelope gasped remembering something. "Cecelia tried to shoot off my wing just before I arrived."

"They let her join?" Ryder asked eyes turning dangerously dark.

"Yes." Nali said turning around with her hands behind her back.

"Should of killed her when you had the chance." Dolly sighed. Is she trying to piss me off? I felt the anger vibrating off of Ryder. "Don't worry,as long as you guys use your senses then it'll be okay." She said pulling out four different colored blindfolds. Oh jeez,I feel like Julie from The Next Karate Kid at this moment. Takin the blue and white tye-dye one,I wrapped it around my eyes. After tying it,someone launched a fist to the face but I caught it crushing it in the palm of my hand.

"MERCY!" Dolly yelped. Letting go. "Okay..you know how to use them but you'll need to teach the other wolves! So everyone get ready for the unexpected!" Dolly screamed happily. I heard Nali sighed,they are so different from each other yet they're best friends. Okay let this sense training start!

~~~~~

WHAT

A

PLOT TWIST!

Of what Peter mystery creature was,eh?