Thirty Three

Holy poop,so many read my story. I get more reads on wattpad than all the Instagram likes. Thanks,guys! It means a whole bunch. And I also noticed that I put Olli and Eden said mating. Olli never mated with Ryder. I meant to say marked. So..yeah..

~~~~~

Aiden

Even though,being Alpha temporarily. I was still miserable. When I need my mate,she's not here. Kade whimpered at the mention of my mate. We may not be accepted by her,but she's still our mate. Sighs. All my fault. All my fucking fault. Why am I such a screw up? UGHH.

Ding

I got a text..for the first time in forever.

Cindy: hey baby.

Throwing my phone across the room,I was hoping it'd be Olli. It wasn't. Of course. Getting up,I walked out the office to get some fresh air. I shifted into my black wolf w/ a golden tint and ran to the cliff I found not too long ago. It had a lovely scent..it made me feel safe. Sitting down,I inhaled the tea and Japanese Blossum smell. The scent was relaxing,and smelt like Olli. Then the smell of a vampire invaded my nose.

She jumped down infront of me from the trees. "Ex-Alpha Aiden."

"Vampire." I acknowledged it. She rolled her eyes,and chuckled.

"Wow,rough past you got there." She blinked. Vampires have a tendency to invade your privacy and read your mind,past,ugh. "You're an idiot." She threw her head back and laughed. That made me angry.

"Why are you here?!" I yelled.

"Had to see what the big fuss was about. Oh you're such an idiot." She laughed evilly and jumped up flying away. Scowling,I went back to the pack house to wolves who didn't acknowledge me whatsoever. Where's Peter when I need him? Spotting Luke,I walked over to him.

"Luke." I said.

"Hey,man." He said smiling softly.

"You know where's Peter?" I asked.

"Oh uhm." Luke pulled a uncomfortable face scratching his head. "He went on vacation with his mate."

Seemed like there was more to the situation. "Oh well he hasn't picked up any of my calls,so can I use yours?"

"Sure!" Luke laughed weirdly.

"I actually wanna FaceTime him since I haven't seen his face for ages." I said.

"Uhhh..yeah man." He laughed awkward muttering something underneath his breath. Something I couldn't even process to hear.

*******

The FaceTime started to ring a few times.

"Hey Luke,man you'd never guess what happened!" Peter yelled looking the opposite direction of the camera. That stung. I've known him as long as Luke..

"Uhm,Luke let me use his email." I said.

Peter's head swung to the camera. "Hey Aiden." He said smiling lightly.

"So what happened?" I asked.

"I marked her!" He yelled happily. That made me frown a bit,I could of marked Olli thoroughly if she had accepted me.

"Congratulations." I smiled for him.

"Yeah. So how are you?"

"I've been good."

"No need to lie,man." Peter said.

"Where are you?" I asked.

"Oh..uhm." Peter trailed. A flash of blue hair passed the camera so quickly I barely had gotten time to see the side of her face. I jumped.

"Blue hair,I saw blue hair." I said frantically.

"Penelope has pastel purple hair." Peter laughed.

"I sworn I saw blue and white hair,Peter!" I yelled.

"It was probably the lighting here to make her hair like that. You're not using the witchery drug to make you hallucinate Olli..are you?" He asked giving me a concerned look.

"No." I shook my head. I was shocked that was Penelope,I don't remember her skin turning lighter. I could of sworn..and Penelope's best friends with Olli too! So there's a big chance.. "I'm not." Was that really Penelope though?

"Yeah man,but I got to go! Penelope's getting lonely. I'll call you back when I can! Night man." He waved.

"Night." I waved slightly. After we hung up,I slump down on my chair. I could of sworn that was her. If the lighting made him look normal,why would it make Penelope look different?