Thirty Seven

Dedicating this to @fallen_angel_PTV_luv .

The comments you posted are funny and cute. 😂😂 (if you can't see emojis then laughy laughy faces)

Also,Pierce the Veil is one of my favorite bands. <3

~~~~~~

Ryder

Such a tease,I swear she is one. I'm pretty sure she was currently doing the crab dance with her hands.

"Ryderrrrrr." She whined.

"Hm?" I asked not before stopping in my tracks when I smelt vampires. Grrrrr.

A female vampire of strawberry blonde hair,bright cerulean blue eyes.

"Ryder Elias Park." She greeted giving a sharp nod. She looked at my mate with a quirked eyebrow. "Olli Rose Lu." She said. Olli perked up.

"Ryder,put me down!" She yelled. Sighs,setting her down. She turned around quickly taking in the girl's features.

"You're-"

"Nice to meet you in person." The vampire said bowing. What. "My name is Rosette Stone. Daughter of Ross Stone and Rosalina Stone. Sibling to Rosie Stone. And I am here to ask assistance of the upcoming war." She said. She's a fairy vampire princess.

"Yes." Ollie said in a quick beat.

Rosette smiled,and nodded. "We will be training with you tomorrow." Then flew away. I did not trust that vampire,but again I hadn't trust Peter. Now I'm okay with him,I guess it's just strangers can be anything evil to hurt my mate. I cannot let that happen.

"I'm going to stick by your side a whole lot now." I growled at her.

"Oh quiet it down,wolf." She bonked my nose.

"Olli." I warned.

"Let's go home,and make puppies." She says pulling on my arms. With this upcoming war,is it safe to be pregnant at this time?

"Baby,with this war.."

"Oh. Yeah. Let's go home,and use a condom!" She yells. We weren't too far from the pack house,and I'm pretty sure people in the front yard have heard what she said. Oh boy. Carrying her bridal style to the bedroom,she looked about tired. No sex tonight. We showered then changed. Olli ran and jumped on the bed wrapping her self in the blankets like a caterpillar basically hogging the blankets. She then untangled herself pulling me in. I well fell on top of her. She then rolled on the other side of me,and entwined her fingers with mine. Our hands fit together like a jigsaw puzzle.

"Let's watch Ouija!" She exclaims. (Watching the movie tomorrow,can't wait!)

And that's how we fell asleep on the floor with junk food everywhere.