Three

January 19,2014

Aiden

I dreaded the past day of tomorrow,the day I rejected my mate. I haven't seen her since last year of her birthday. My wolf hasn't talked to me since then. Even my friends were worried about me. Yes they know what happened. They're the only two that know. When I told Peter,he flipped shit. Telling me I was a compulsive asshole for doing such thing. Don't get me wrong,we are still friends. He was always the gentlemen along with Luke. I sincerely did try to find her after she ran. Sighs. Though once I tripped on a branch of a tree,everything went downhill after that. Ugh. Walking into the bar,where I am to meet with Luke Xin. My to be Gamma.

"Hey man." Luke greeted me. We did the bro hug.

"Aye." I said. He looked at me intently. "What?" I asked.

"Nothing,just you know-"

"Hi there boys. What would you guys like for today?" A sexy legged blonde waitress asked.

"Some beer." I said. She wrote them down almost leaving till I took hold of her wrist. She gasped. Smirking I pulled her to me. "And a side of you if you don't mind." I whispered in her ear. She shivered underneath my touch.

"Sure,big boy." She smiled looking down at my crotch then back up my eyes. When she turned around I slapped her butt. She wore a short high waisted skirt with a tucked in button down shirt. The shirt gave a good view of her cleavage. The skirt gave me a perfect few of the bottom of her ass too.

"Seriously?" Luke asked angrily. "That is really disturbing and you're gonna fuck someone 2 days before you rejected your mate? What of she came back yesterday?" He said looking at me in disgust.

"I haven't seen her in 363 days. I doubt she would come exactly tomorrow." I rolled my eyes. The waitress came back out with a pack of canned beer.

"Ready to hop on out of here?" She asked.

"Yeah." I wrapped my arms around her hips. Luke was steaming of anger,and he walked quickly out the door making sure the world knew he was pissed by slamming the door.

*****

"OHHHH AIDEN!" She yelled panting.

Thrusting one last time harder,I got out of her laying ontop of her. "You're good,Cindy." (Sorry for any those of you who are named Cindy.)

"Thanks,you're super good." She breathed out. After we got done,I drove her home. Now on her front porch. "Hope to see you again." She smiled.

"Definitely." I said. I usually didn't mean those word but she was really good so I'm keeping her. I kissed those lips of her and we parted our goodbyes. Once I've gotten home,I went to shower off the sex smell. Mother would be so upset with me but she lives in a different city. I haven't visited her in..363 days. Every time I called her,she seemed rushed. After showering,I went to sleep with completely nothing on.