Sixty Two

Ryder

I woke up in the pack hospital in a bed. What happened? Penelope came in with a blank face. "What happened?" I asked. Her face was no longer blank,her face turned to a frown,and she started crying. "Are you okay?" I asked.

"She's dead. My best friend is dead. It should of been me!" She sobbed falling on her knees next to my bed.

"What are you talking about?" I grew worried.

"Ryder..part one of the war was yesterday. You were freaking out and we had to sedate you. Olli-" she sobbed harder. "Noo! Nooo!" She screamed clenching her fists.

A pang hit my heart in my chest. That wasn't a bad dream or any nightmare. It was real. All fucking real. What about our baby? The proposal? We just became Alpha and Luna. My Luna,my mate,my bunny is dead. Tears came running down my face. No..she can't be dead.

----

Olli

When I woke up,I was on a bed of clouds instead of Ryder's room. Sitting up,Nali was staring at me. I'm dead. I can't believe the war was yesterday and only I died. For an Angel of War,I sucked at it.

"You will stay here till your baby is born and a year old." She said cutting to the chase.

"Thanks for not sugar coating." I said in sarcasm.

"No problem. You'll be living with me till then,since you can't really live in heaven or hell." She said.

"Where exactly is that?" I asked.

"You're standing in my home." She said.

"Oh..okay.." I said patting the clouds. Nali can be really intimidating to talk to sometimes. "What happened to Ryder?"

"Alive but sedated. You died in his arms.." She trailed. "He freaked out..and the pain was unbearable for him,he was screaming they had to sedate him." She spoke quietly. I remained silent. A year and four months without my mate. Hopefully I don't go crazy.

~~~~

Last chapter was not a dream 🙅