Epilogue

5 years later.
3rd person's pov.

"The best startup company of the year goes to NN corporations. Congratulations!" They announced.

He sighed and got up from his seat with a heavy heart and walked towards the stage to receive the award on behalf of his wife.

He collected the award and everyone around him was happy but his heart kept crying.

He was missing his wife.

"Sir, can we have few words from you?" The lady who was announcing asked and he nodded.

"A very good evening to everyone present here. It is a great pleasure to be standing here and receiving this award on behalf of my wife. Though she is not here with me I know she will be happy and proud about this award. I have made her dreams come true and for sure she is watching me from Jannah happily. Thank you" With that he ended his speech and walked back to his seat.

His heart was paining and a tear dropped from his eyes. He quickly wiped it and put on a fake smile on his lips.

He sat on the seat, the memories with her hurt him a lot. He couldn't control his tears anymore.

He excused himself and left the place. He got into his car and silently weeped while the driver took him home.

His family was surprised to see him early but choose not to disturb him because they very well knew what was running in his mind.

It really hurt them to see their son like this but no one could help him come out of this misery. He loved his wife beyond anything.

He went to his room straightaway and closed the door. He placed the trophy on the coffee table and removed his blazer. He folded his shirt sleeves and looked around his room. His room was filled with her pictures and he couldn't bear to see it so he went to the balcony and sat on the swing.

No matter how many years had passed, he couldn't over come the loss of her. His heart pained thinking that she is no more with him. He missed her every second.

He closed his eyes and hugged the cushion close to his heart. The pain was indeed unbearable.

*Flashback*

"Doctor, how are they?" Abdullah asked and everyone hoped for a good news.

"Sir, Zaid Khan is safe but Sorry to say, you had lost your little sister. We tried our best but we couldn't save her. Sorry, Nuska is no more." The doctors said breaking their hearts.

"Doctor, I guess you are lying" Nisthar, Nuska's dad, voiced out wiping the tear which had fallen from his eyes.

He had confidence that his daughter will never leave him.

"Sorry sir but this is the truth. Your daughter is no more. We tried our best but since she was not wearing her seatbelt, her head had hit hard and she had lost lots of blood thus we couldn't save her. I am very sorry. " the doctor and after giving a pat on Nisthar's shoulder he left the place.

Her mom wailed on her husband's chest while he cried silently.

Abdullah too wept silently covering his face with his hands.

This was the worst pain they had faced.
They had lost their loved one.

Zaid's family too cried silently but at the same time tried to console Nuska's family but was very difficult at the moment.

The police arrived after few minutes Saad, Zaid's brother went off to have a talk with them.

"Who did this?" Saad questioned angrily.