Author's note.

Assalamu Alaikum,

How is everyone?
How was Eid?

I am here to give a summary on what happened in "Connected Hearts" before proceeding with the next chapter.

In sha Allah next chapter will be published on 12th june, wednesday so stay tuned.

The summary:
( you can read this if you want to. If you have forgotten this story you can brush through this summary)

Nuska and Zaid, two unknown people  gets kidnapped by a mafia leader, Mr. Imran Akmal. He has a son named Ahmad Imran who loves Nuska. Nuska and zaid gets kidnapped because Imran wanted Zaid's well-known architect company to be handed over to His son, Ahmad. Since Zaid did not agree for this he brought Zaid to  Imran's warehouse. Unfortunately, one of Imran's men misunderstood Nuska to be Zara, Zaid's cousin and thus she was brought here too.

Once Imran got to know that Nuska was not related to Zaid he forced them to get married. Then Ahmad enters into the scene and tells that no matter what happens he wants Nuska as his wife but Zaid fights him and doesn't give up on Nuska.

Imran beats Nuska up so that she will go with his son but she doesn't nor does Zaid gives her to him. Ahmad then asks Nuska to come with him or suffer and Nuska chooses the second option and stays with Zaid. For one whole month Nuska and Zaid were not given proper food or water. There was a frequent power cut so they had to stay in dark. Ahmad did visit them frequently just to annoy them. At last, Imran informed that if Nuska and Zaid has to leave this hell Zaid needs to play a game with Ahmad and win, to which they agree.

After one month he comes back and they have the game of chess and luckily Zaid wins. As promised Imran sends them home.

Its been only a day since They went on their separate ways but they miss each other and eventually Zaid falls in love with her but she is losing hope that he will fall for her. Yusuf, Nuska's cousin and Zaid's friend, promises her that he will talk to Zaid about their relationship.
Besides these, Nuska's parents and brother and Zaid's mom are against their marriage and wants to separate them.

What will happen now?
Will they get separated or get together?
Read the upcoming chapters to know...

Also I have given names to my Chapters so please check it out and let me know whether is it good. Also, if you want me to change any heading please feel free to tell me..

Chapter 1- My Prince- Charming.

Chapter 2 - Why don't you get married?

Chapter 3- outing with friends.

Chapter 4- Kidnapped.

Chapter 5- Confusion and Mr. Imran.

Chapter 6- They are missing.

Chapter 7- Devil and Mr.Moody gets married.

Chapter 8- I don't want you as my wife.

Chapter 9- Guilty..

Chapter 10- Can we be friends?

Chapter 11- Beating her...

Chapter 12- Come with me or suffer..

Chapter 13- I am falling for him...

Chapter 14- Fun fight and First kiss.

Chapter 15- I like her..

Chapter 16- Zaid, I think I am in love with you...

Chapter 17- Bad boy is back.

Chapter 18- The game.

Chapter 19- I am always there for you...

Chapter 20- I miss you..

Chapter 21- who is she to me?

Chapter 22- I can't forget him..

Chapter 23- She is my wife.

Chapter 24- I'll talk to him.

Chapter 25- Love the Devil, Indeed!

Leave your comments on how it is..

**********************
Precap:
"Shall we talk to him now" Raiha suggested.

"How?" Zaina questioned.

"I can ask bhai for Zaid's phone number" Sadiya said.

"No... please don't do that" I begged.

"We are talking to Zaid now no matter what happens. Sadiya ask yusuf bhai for the number" Farrah ordered.
*********************

Will they call Zaid?
And what do you think they are going to talk about?
Keep waiting for the next chapter...

Do leave your votes and comments.
And do share my book with your friends if you love it.

Thank you for reading.
Love you all!!

Next update will be soon,
Till then,
Byee.
-Nuska Nisthar☺