Chapter 12- Come with me or suffer

Nuska's pov

I rubbed my eyes with my hand and finally woke up from the peaceful sleep.

I turned to my side and saw Zaid sleeping on the sofa his back facing me.

I was staring at him when he suddenly turned, now facing me and only then I saw a frown on his face.

Maybe he is having an uncomfortable sleep..
After all who can, on a sofa?
Poor baby...

I smiled while looking at him, indeed I am lucky to have a husband like him because he cared for me even though he was forced to marry me, most husbands wont do that after they are forced to marry someone.

Zaid... I always wanted a husband named Zaid and now I have got, even though it's going to be only for a very short period of time, I am happy.

A special note to my friends and my brother, I have married a person named Zaid just like how I wanted so you guys can keep your big mouth shut now...

"Devil, you woke up" Zaid interrupted my thoughts.

"Yes" I replied.

"Today is the only day you have woken up before me"

"Shut up"

"I know I am handsome so stop staring at me, Devil" He said in his sleepy voice.

Oh god...

"I know I was staring at you but I was only feeling pity since you was sleeping on the sofa"
"Also I feel nauseous" I added.

"Why? Are you alright?" He said walking towards me.

"I feel nauseous because you said you are handsome" I said pouting.

"Devil, I hate you. I really thought you are sick" he said while I laughed, after few seconds of glaring at me even he started laughing.

"How are you now? Is your hands and legs still paining?" He questioned me with a distant look.

"Lightly" I answered in one word.

"Okay.. if it is paining tell me don't keep it to yourself"

"Sure" I said and left to the bathroom to have a wash.
*********************************

We were having our lunch, infact only a sandwich, when Imran and his son entered the room.

I quickly gobbled my food and stood up from the bed, I was sitting on.

I am starving, how can I let go of this only food I got..

"So Zaid, have you spoken to Nuska?" Ahmad asked Zaid.

"Yes, I have spoken to her and we have decided what to do as well" Zaid said smiling at Ahmad.

"Really! Can I know what you two have decided"

"If you let us go home, we will end this relationship of ours and then you can marry her with her parents permission. I wouldn't come into your lives for sure"

"Wow, what a fine decision? If I have to correct your statement it would be, once I send you two home, with both of your parents permission you two will enjoy since you both are already married. Am I right Zaid?"

"No..." Zaid was speaking when Ahmad interjected, "Don't you dare lie to Me, Zaid"

"I am not lying Ahmad"

"Shut up! Thats enough, Nuska come with me now" Ahmad shouted.

"I can't" I croaked and ran towards Zaid and held his hand tightly,out of fear, of Ahmad taking me away.