Chapter 28- Do you still love me?

Please do leave your votes and comments. I am in- need of some motivation to continue this book.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Zaid's pov.

"One day, if I get to see that girl Farrah I am going to slap her hard that she dies" Ahsan said with dramatic actions.

Yes, I tell my friends all what happen in my life so don't you think I won't tell them about this.

We are currently at Raiyyan's place and once we had our delicious lunch prepared by his mom they forced me to spill out the story of what happened in my life in this past one month.
I am done with my story telling and now it's their turn to support and help me.

"Mr, before you slap her, she will slap you" Raiyyan joked slapping Ahsan playfully while the rest laughed.

"But I didn't do anything to get a slap from that girl" Ahsan reasoned.

"You are going to flirt with her like how you do with others so a slap from that strong girl is confirm" Thariq joked.

But that is a truth. I mean the flirting part.

"As if, one day I will slap her infront of everyone. Just wait and watch" He challenged.

"But why are you slapping her?" I asked.

"Because she lied to you and she called you an idiot" He said innocently.

Besides Ahsan being a flirt, he knows his limits as well. He will never hurt any girl and that's where he stands as good.

"Omg! You are my one and only great friend. I love you Ahsan." I said.

"I believed it. I know you don't love me anymore"

"But why?" I questioned confused.

I always love him more than any of my other friends because the others have a family but Ahsan doesn't therefore I give him special love.
The love he deserves.

"Because you love your wife more than me now and don't you dare say no because I know the truth bro"

"Oh. Yeah right. No wonder he hates us now" Raiyyan added.

"You guys are absolutely correct. I love her more than all of you. But I do love you guys as well."

"Okay that's enough now. You guys are so lame. Tell me zaid do you love Nuska or not?" Yusuf interrupted our love talk.

"Yes I love her" I said smiling.

"That's good. Actually Nuska is my cousin and I told her I will talk to you about this relationship. Also I knew Farrah will do this kind of stupid work because she is a fighting cock but she is a nice girl too" Yusuf explained.

"Omg! Why didn't you tell me that you had a beautiful cousin earlier. I would have married her long time back" Ahsan joked to which I glared at him.

"I am sorry but she is married now to someone called Zaid. Hopefully if they get separated I will get you married to her. Okay, Ahsan?" Yusuf teased.

"Seriously man, don't you dare even think of separating us to get Nuska married to this idiot" I said.

"Haha. Ahsan doesn't need Nuska, he has Farrah" Raiyyan said to which all of us laughed.

"You know what bro, I don't want to get married to my enemy" Ahsan said.

"Leave all these, Yusuf tell me, does Nuska love me?" I questioned expecting a positive answer.