Chapter 7- Devil and Mr.Moody gets married.

My goal is not to be better than anyone else but to be better than how I used to be~~ Wayne W.Dyer
---------------------------------------------------
Nuska's pov

I opened my eyes with great difficulty and looked around me and saw that I was in a bedroom, not a luxurious one but a cosy one.

It was a small room with a small bed which I was sleeping on, a sofa and a small wardrobe. The room also had an attached bathroom.

Now where am I?? Still with Imran or am I somewhere else ??

I was scanning the room to find any clue about where I am when the bathroom door opened and Zaid came out with a towel in his hand, only then I realised I was not wearing my hijab so I quickly searched for my hijab and wore it but thankfully he wasn't looking at me.

"Ma'am finally you are awake?" Zaid spoke to me.

"Yes, Mr.Moody" I replied.

" Mr.Moody? Did you call ME Mr. Moody?" He questioned and walked towards the sofa. He sat on it after keeping the towel aside.

"Yes "

"Can I know why is that?"

"Because I really can't understand your mood. One time you are all caring and the other time you are scolding me" I told him pouting.

"Oh really!!! Madam, you really deserve all the scolding because you did things which I asked you to not do it"

"Why should I listen to you?"

"Because if you don't listen to me then you have no way of going home. If you annoy Imran he will definitely not send you home, I am 100% sure of that."

"I will escape when he is not there"

"Okay do as you like, you will definitely reach home safely if you escape. But don't forget you are kidnapped by a dangerous mafia. If you are caught escaping you will be dead"

"Noo.. I want to live, I have a lots of things to achieve"  I said sadly.

"Hmm.. good"

"But if he annoys me I will definitely not keep quiet. I am telling you this as an earlier note"

"After all a Devil is a Devil"

"Are you calling me a Devil?" I questioned him utterly annoyed.

"Yes.. want to know why dear?"

"Why?"

"Because the Devil does things which are wrong and no matter what they will do it and when it comes to you it's the same just like the Devil you also does things which I ask you to not do it"

"Lame reason so I won't accept the fact of you calling me a Devil"

"Even if you don't accept I will still call you Devil" He said and started laughing while I glared at him.

"It's not funny.. can you please stop laughing" I said still glaring at him.

"Hey Devil please stop glaring at me, I feel very scared" He said and continued laughing.

"If you don't stop laughing, I will definitely kill you" I threatened him.

"Please stop joking Devil"

Idiot I hate you.

I was searching for something to him when my eyes caught sight of the lovely pillows.

Ha ha Mr.Moody look what I am going to do now.

I threw the pillow straight on to his face But he caught it..