Chapter 17- Bad boy is back..

One week later
Nuska's pov
It's been exactly one month since Imran left us and we were informed that he would be arriving here today and most importantly we will have the game.

I hope Zaid wins, In sha Allah..
I want him to win so that I could go home, not to live with him..
I know he will never accept me..

One week back,on this day, I was broken and till today I am still the same, unable to repair my broken heart.

I understand the reality of this world now.

You can never expect someone to love you back even though you love them to the back of the moon.

Maybe, My heart will get repaired but it will take time.

A knock on the door disturbed my thoughts and before I could ask that person to come in, the door opened and entered the man, who I hate the most.

I quickly wore my hijab, while he looked around the room, obviously searching for Zaid.

My bad luck, Zaid is in the bathroom.

"Hi darling, what's up?" Ahmad asked coming closer to me.

"I am good because I am going home today" I replied.

"Too much of expectation is not good, darling" he said but I choose to remain silent.

"You have gone thin,darling, don't you eat properly?" He said holding my chin.

I pushed his hand away and said, "Do not touch me. Ever"

"I will touch you very soon rightfully because you belong only to me"

I fake laughed and said, "Too much of expectation is not good, Mr.Ahmad"

He sighed and spoke, "I will win today and there is no doubt in that so I don't have too much of expectation"

"Once again I am saying too much of expectation is not good"

"Shut up" he yelled and pulled me by my waist.

I tried coming out of his grip but he held me stronger.

"LEAVE ME, AHMAD" I shouted and started hitting his chest.

"Wow, would you tell my name again"

"JUST LEAVE ME,PERVERT" I shouted tears leaking out of my eyes.

He came closer to my face and I pushed him, but he did not move.
By now I was crying fiercely.

Zaid, come soon and save me..

"Just one kiss before the game, dear" He said while I started hitting his chest but he still wouldn't move.

"AHMAD" Zaid shouted and he let me go from his grip.

Zaid came towards where we were standing after keeping the towel on the bed.

"How dare you touch her?" Zaid shouted pulling him by the shirt collar.

"She is mine so I have all rights to touch her" Ahmad said and pushed Zaid's hand away.

"She is not yours, keep it on your mind" Zaid argued.

"After today she will be mine" Ahmad smirked and walked out of the room.

I was still crying badly because I hate myself for being so weak and couldn't do anything when a non-mahram touched me.
I really hate myself.