Chapter 35- Creating memories with her! (Part 2)

Zaid's pov.

After an hour, there was a knock on the room door, probably the food must have arrived but just then my devil came out of the bathroom looking beautiful as ever. She wore a white T-Shirt tucked into her denim and she looked gorgeous with her hair let out.

 She wore a white T-Shirt tucked into her denim and she looked gorgeous with her hair let out

I was busy staring at her that I forgot to open the door to check who it was.

She kept her towel away and walked towards the mirror and sat on the chair and started combing her long silky brown hair.
She looked at me through the mirror and found me already staring at her. She smiled at me and continued combing her hair.

There came a knock on the door and only then I realised that the person outside is waiting for a long time. I quickly got up from the bed and opened the door and indeed it was a staff who had brought the breakfast for us. I thanked him and closed the door.

Before I get distracted again, I entered the bathroom to have a wash. I came out within half an hour in my white T-Shirt and denim, obviously matching her outfit. I walked towards the mirror when I saw Nuska talking over the phone in the balcony.

Probably it should be her dad because she was smiling happily.

I combed my hair and went off to the balcony to have breakfast

Once she saw me she bid goodbye to whoever she was talking to and sat infront of me.

"Zaid, guess who spoke to me now?" She said happily.

"Dad?" I left a question while serving the food to her.

"Nope. It was Kaif, my long lost friend" She chuckled but I was shocked and faced a different feeling deep inside my heart.

"Kaif?" I asked eyeing her.

She was happy.
Who the hell is he?

"He is my childhood friend and he was my neighbour. When we were small we used to play together and had a lot of fun. As we grew up, Abdullah bhai wanted us to maintain a distance and we did. And when we was 10, he left the country and went off to America to stay with his grandparents since his parents were getting separated. I cried a lot when he left because I was missing him. I loved him as a best friend and he loved me too. We were very close friends but once he left I never contacted him, neither did he. With time, I moved on but I always missed him. He had come back to see his parents yesterday after so many years and had gone to my house to see me but I wasn't there and after talking to my family he had left. Abdullah bhai had given my number to him and I spoke to him after years, it feels so good" She explained the whole story to me but I was burning inside out of jealousy and anger on Kaif. I had no idea why I was like that.