Chapter 11-Beating her..

Nuska's pov

"Ouch please stop hitting me. It's paining" I begged Imran but he wouldn't listen to me , tears leaking out of my eyes fiercely.

Wondering what is happening?
After breakfast Zaid and I was relaxing when Imran, Ahmad and some of his men came with a belt and some ropes.
After having an argument between Zaid and Ahmad they tied both of us separately and started beating me so that Zaid would agree to give me to Ahmad.

Too bad, isn't It?

"Ahh.." I shouted as Imran beat me again bringing me back from my thoughts.

Ya Allah, my legs and hands are paining from all the beating.
Ya Allah, help me.

"Can you please stop doing this to her Imran" Zaid screamed.

"Then will you divorce her" Imran questioned.

Please Zaid don't give up on me.

"I will not divorce her no matter what. She is mine now and I will not give her to anyone. Please get this information into your head" Zaid shouted.

"Ahh.." I screamed as Imran beat me again.. and another one..

I can't bear this anymore.
Dad, please take me home.

"Please, stop beating me" I bawled due to the terrible pain.

Imran just ignored me and continued beating me with the belt.

"Imran, please don't do this to her.. okay fine, I will give my company to your son. Now stop beating her" Zaid yelled.

"If you have given it to me when I asked you for the first time then this problem would not even have come.
But now I dont need your company all I need is HER" Ahmad sassed pointing at me.

"You can't do that Ahmad. You wanted my company and thats the reason you kidnapped us so you have no right to ask her now"

"Zaid, it's too late now. I have already fallen for her so you better let go of her"

"I can't"

"Try then" Ahmad smirked.

He then turned towards me and questioned, "will you divorce him and marry me?"

I tried to speak but my voice wouldn't come out so in turn I shook my head indicating a No.

"Speak" he shouted and this boiled me and I shouted at him, "What the hell do you want from me? Even if you ask the same question million times my answer will be a big No. Get this into your head"

I cried harder due to all the pain and frustration.

I really can't bear this anymore

"Beat her Amar" Ahmad ordered.

I bawled as he hit me again and I am pretty sure it's bleeding by now.

"STOP BEATING HER AMAR" Zaid shouted and Amar abruptly stopped.

"You want her right? Take her then but I need some time to talk to Nuska about it" Zaid told Ahmad.

My heart shattered into pieces.
This was the least thing I expected him to do.
I hate him..

Zaid you can't give up on me, please.

"Are you sure?" Ahmad asked.

"Yes" Zaid said and looked at me but I turned my face to the other side as I am beyond broken now.

"Zaid, if you try to do anything unwanted, you... sorry.. Nuska will be punished" Ahmad warned and with that he ordered his men to untie us and left the room leaving only Zaid and me in the room.

Zaid rushed towards me while I sat on the floor where I was standing earlier, unable to bear the physical and emotional pain.

"Nuska, I..." Zaid tried speaking to me but I raised my hand indicating him to stop speaking.

"Nuska please" Zaid tried speaking to me but I interjected, tears still spilling out of my eyes, "You gave up so easily right? You never thought about my life, you never thought about my happiness right?" I questioned him but he remained silent.

"Answer me" I yelled, "why did you do this to me?"

He hugged me which shocked me because I wasn't expecting it.

"I am sorry Nuska. Please forgive me. I couldn't see you being beaten up that's why I have to lie to them. Don't ever think I will leave you" he spoke, his voice cracking in the end.

Is he crying?

I pulled back from the hug and saw tears dropping out of his eyes.

I wiped those years on his face from my thumb and spoke, "promise me that you will never leave me"

"I promise that I will Not give up on you until we leave this place" He assured.

But wait.. he said only till we leave this place.

Obviously he has Zara waiting for him, my inner voice reminded me.

"Okay.. is it only till we leave this place?" I said leaving a question in the end.

"Please understand Nuska"

"Okay, I understand. You have Zara waiting for you right? Please remind me this fact always"

I can't take this anymore Zaid.
Please heart stop being emotional.

"I don't love Zara at all. The reason why I can't accept you as my wife is because of my mom. She will never accept this marriage no matter what" he said with no emotions on his face.

"But why can't she accept?"

"She wants me to marry Zara. She is my cousin and yeah, mom loves her a lot therefore she wants me to marry Zara. But I would say mom is the only one who loves her in our house. The rest hate her" He explained.

"Does Zara love you?" I questioned.

"Yes, she loves me and everyone in my family knows about it too"

"Okay then, I will try my best to forget you once we leave this place. I hope my heart will corporate with me" I said putting on a fake smile on my face.

He did not reply instead he carried me in bridal style and made me sit on the bed.

"Can I tender to your wounds? I know it's bleeding" he asked my permission to which I agreed.

He went outside the room and after few minutes he was back with a first aid kit.

"If you don't mind can you raise your sleeves" he asked me and I raised it feeling a little shy because I never expose myself to my non-mahrams (people other than my dad,brother and husband).

It's okay he is my husband 😉

"Ouch" I winced as he applied the cream on my hands.

"Sorry.. sorry.. Is it paining a lot?" He asked and I replied with a yes.

After he was done applying both on my hands and legs, not to mention about the cream application on the leg part because it was embarrassing.
Anyways once he was done he gave me some water to drink and asked me to sleep..
And Sleep was all I needed at that time...
----------------------------------------------------------
Assalamu alaikum
I hope everyone is doing good.

How was today's chapter?

Is there anything you want me to add in the upcoming chapters, feel free to tell me..

I will be waiting for your precious votes and comments, do support me...

Thank you for reading..

Next update will be soon,
Till then,
Byee..
-Nuska Nisthar😎