Author's note

Assalamu alaikum,

I regret to inform you that I am deleting this story because of the lack of support I received and I feel that my book isn't great. I am demotivated and thus I am deleting this story.

I am sorry....

Now don't scold me because all what I mentioned earlier was a LIE..
Sorry guys, I was just joking earlier.

Forgive me..

Nuska (from the story) speaking: you guys better forgive her if not get ready to marry Ahmad and boys you can't escape because you will have to marry Zara.

Zaid shouting from the kitchen: Nuska can you please help me to cut these vegetables, I can't cook alone.

Nuska speaking: my friends, keep reading I'll get back to you soon. Bye. *She winks and runs to the kitchen*

Anyways coming back to why I am writing this Author's note is.....

I am going on a break for a month so no updates till then.

Is it a heart breaking news???

I know you guys were waiting till I update the next chapter but I am sorry, I have to leave.

I really want a break from Wattpad because I am very much addicted to this app.

Also My A/Level (Final/12th standard) exams are starting on May 16th and since it is a very important exam I need to focus and study hard. I can do that only if I leave Wattpad.

If possible include me in your valuable duas. Even my friends and so many out there are doing the exams so include them in your duas. Atleast one person's dua can help us. Insha Allah.

Even though my exams are finishing on June 12th, I will come back to Wattpad by the end of May, In sha Allah because my important theory exams are finishing on May 22nd and since I have only a MCQ paper on June 12th, coming back to Wattpad is not a problem.

Sorry for keeping you guys waiting for a month...

BUT once I come back I will give a lot of updates, In sha Allah.

❤ Important: Ramadhan is coming so do your best.
Never miss your prayers because you are answerable to it on the day of judgement.
Remember, the first question Allah will ask you is about Salah, on the day of judgement so don't miss your prayers for any reason.
Also, make loads of duas, if possible include my family and me in your valuable duas as well.

Moreover, I want to thank all of you guys for supporting me because without your support my book can't be in this position.

Also, thank you for giving my book a chance.
Thank you for taking your time and reading it.
Thank you for leaving your votes and your precious comments.

I only hope that I will get the same support from you guys, infact an extra support, if possible.

⚠ Moreover, Connected Hearts has won 2nd place in spiritual in the "Award contest 2019" hosted by trimaraihan.

⚠ Additionally I need to thank hardeynyhun for making amazing covers for my book on my request.
If anyone is in need of covers check out her book, "Book Covers". She made 10 covers for me and two of my most favourite is in the gif below. Check out her book to see the other covers..