Chapter 22- I can't forget him..

Nuska's pov
I rubbed my eyes with my hand and finally opened it. I immediately turned to my left side to check whether Zaid is awake or not but when I turned I was disappointed, only then realisation dawned upon me, that I am no more with him.

Thinking about Zaid it hurts me because he was the one I looked at whenever I woke up in this past one and half month.

I stretched myself and hugged my pillow close to my chest and wondered what Zaid will be doing now.

Is he sleeping?
Or eating?

Did he forget me?
Is he missing me?

Many questions popped in my head but I had no answer to it.

I was deep in thoughts when my room door opened and my parents and brother came in with a beautiful smile on their face.

I wiped the tears which I don't remember when and why it leaked out and smiled at my beautiful family.

"Nuska, you have successfully slept for one whole day" Bhai joked but only then I realised he didn't lie, I had slept yesterday in the evening and woke up today in the noon, it's almost to a day..

Omg!!
What a great achievement?
Not everyone can achieve this *Winks*

"This shows how well you have slept in the past one month" Bhai said annoyed.

Obviously how can you expect someone to have a long and peaceful sleep when he/she is kidnapped..

"I know but more than me Zaid was the one who had less sleep. I feel sorry for him because he had to sleep on the sofa as well" I said.

"He deserves it and don't ever talk about him in this house because he is my enemy" He said annoyed.

"But Why? He is such a good boy" I argued.

"Good boy, huh? Don't ever call him that"

"What's wrong with you Bhai?"

"Nothing is wrong with me. Something is wrong with you, Nuska, you was kidnapped and tortured because of him and you still want to name him good"

"Bhai, he really is good, I promise"

"Stop it Nuska" he shouted and immediately I started crying.

"Abdullah, is this how you talk to your sister. She knows that he is good because she lived with him for one and half month so listen to her. Don't make your own assumptions" Dad scolded him and consoled me.

"Dad, he is really a very good person. Believe me" I said sniffing.

"Okay dear, we believe you. Stop crying now" Dad comforted.

"Bhai?" I left a question.

"Whatever, maybe he is good" Bhai said half heartedly.

"Alright that's enough now. Are you hungry baby?" Mum asked to which I replied with a yes.

She then left the room to get some food while I entered the bathroom to have a quick wash leaving both Dad and Bhai to discuss what they have to do about Zaid's and my relationship.

As I entered the bathroom I looked at myself in the mirror and found a new Nuska staring back at me.

Sometimes situations change us..

Thinking about the changes which had happened to me, I started having a quick wash because I was starving and food was all I needed now.

**************************
"Wow, Biriyani" I shouted.

I love biriyani, infact I love food, I wouldn't hide that fact..

"Mama, quickly feed me, I am hungry" I cried to which everyone laughed.

"You are acting as if you have never seen food in your entire life" Bhai joked while massaging my legs.

Obviously right? I have only seen sandwiches in the past one and half months.

Also yes, it's true that Bhai is massaging my legs. These things never happen at most places.
But maybe I am lucky.

Let's tease him.

"Excuse me, please massage my legs properly, mister, or else you will be dismissed from work" I said acting serious.

"Oops... sorry ma'am. I will do it properly now. Just watch me" He said and pressed my legs tightly for joke but I shouted out of pain.

Its not because of him pressing it hard but because of the wounds I got when Imran beat me.

"I am sorry, I didn't..." He started apologizing when I interjected, " No Bhai, it's not your fault. I have wounds in my legs, that's the reason I shouted out of pain."

"Wounds?" Mom and dad both said in unison.

I sighed and replied, "Yes I was beaten up by Imran"

"What? How dare he do that to you?" Bhai shouted.

"Bhai..." I was saying when he shouted again, "What was Zaid doing when you was being beaten up?"

"He was there but he couldnt do anything since he was tied" I reasoned.

"Stop saving him, Nuska. This is a serious matter" Dad said angrily.

"Dad..."

"No Nuska, your dad is right. He is the reason why you was beaten up so he deserves no forgiveness" Mom fumed.

"No mom..."

"Nuska, dad already told you to stop saving Zaid. He does not deserve you since he did a mistake" Bhai spoke this time.

"For the sake of Allah, listen to me. It's not Zaid's fault that I was kidnapped. It was destined to happen" I cried.

"Okay fine. As you say, it was destined to happen and now it's over so we will end Zaid's topic with this. I mean, you have to divorce him and marry the person we select for you" Dad commanded.

"I agree with you, Nisthar, Nuska,you are not having any kind of relationship with him anymore" Mom added.

"Please Mom, Please Dad, Please Bhai, he is a very nice boy"

"Okay let him be but now since you have come home safely, everything between both of you, that husband and wife relationship ends. He is not the one for you" Dad said strictly.

"Dad..."

"No more words, Nuska" He said and I shut my mouth.

Dad, I love him.
I can't imagine a life without him so how can you say it's all over now..

After that I ate silently while the other three did the talking, the most important talk, to end my so called relationship with Zaid.

Once I was done eating, I lied to my parents and Bhai that I am having a headache and needs to rest, alone.

I feel guilty for lying but I had no other option because I wanted to cry.

Once they left the room, I hugged my pillow close to my chest and started letting out all my pain, by only one way, crying.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Assalamu alaikum
So how is everyone doing?

As said, I updated today so tell me how was it?

Do you think their relationship will end with this?

🍁vote
🍁Comment
🍁share..

May Allah bless you all..

Next update will be soon,
Till then,
Byee
-Nuska Nisthar☺