Chapter 8- I don't want you as my Wife

To be brave is to love unconditionally without expecting anything in return-- Madonna
---------------------------------------------------
Nuska's pov

Ya Allah, what is happening in my life.

"Ahmad, what are you talking?" Imran yelled at him.

"Dad, don't you understand what I am saying, I WANT HER"

"But why?"

"Dad don't you remember I told you about a girl I met in the mall"

"Yes, I do"

"It's her" Ahmad said pointing at me, by this time zaid was standing next to me.

"What? You should have told me about this earlier" Imran shouted at his son.

"As if I know what you are doing here" Ahmad shouted back.

What a disrespectful son?
My brother is nothing compared to him..

"What is done is done, I dont care about their marriage. I want her" Ahmad told his father.

"Mr. Ahmad Imran, I am very sorry but SHE IS MINE and I will NOT give HER to anyone" zaid spoke smiling at Ahmad.

I was shocked. I never expected Zaid to say such words.

"Zaid khan, she is mine and will always be mine, won't you babe? Ahmad asked me.

"No. I won't" I said.

What zaid did next woke up the sleeping butterflies in my stomach.

He touched me.. I mean he put his hands around my shoulder...

"Ahmad darling, did you hear what she said now" zaid said still smiling.

"I will make her mine very soon, just wait and watch Zaid" Ahmad challenged.

"Okay. I am waiting.."Zaid Said with that Ahmad marched out of the room angrily followed by Imran and his men.

Just as they left zaid took off his hand and went to close the door whilst I sat on the bed.

After he closed the door, he sat on the sofa and ran his fingers through his silky chocolate brown hair.

After a few mins of silence in this lonely room, I broke the silence deciding to ask him the question which was bothering me for the past few minutes, "Zaid"

There was no reply so I repeated again, "Zaid" and this time he looked at me.

"Yes" he replied.

"I need to ask a question"

"What is that?"

"Urm.. actually.. urm..do you.." I stammered.

I was scared to ask the question because of the answer I might get..

"What is it? Speak out"

"Do you really accept me as your wife" I asked him fearing what the answer would be.

He sighed and spoke, "If you ask me about the Nikkah then yes I did take it serious and accepted you as my wife but if you want answers about what I said to Ahmad few mins ago then sorry I did not tell those words from my heart. I told them to protect you because afterall you are my responsibility and I need to take you home safely so don't take things serious.
Most importantly don't take this marriage serious because once we leave this place we have to end this relationship. Dont forget we were forced into this relationship.
In the end, I dont want you as my wife. I am sorry"

I am hurt, really I am because I did accept him as my husband and it's not my fault that I got married to him...

I don't care, he is my husband and nobody can change that..

No.. no.. Nuska, remember zaid just told you that he doesn't want you as his wife so why do you want him as your husband

"You can't spoil my life"I voiced out my thoughts.

"Nuska, it's just a matter of time and once we leave this place we can end this relationship and then we can move on. True it will take time but then we have to.. If we take this marriage serious then we will be the only ones who will be hurt in the end"

No zaid you can't do this.

"Why can't you give this relationship a chance" I asked him.

"Because I can't Nuska, why can't you understand"

"But why? Tell me the reason" I protested.

"Because I already have someone waiting for me outside" he shouted.

Oh.. How can I forget that?
Zara, she is the one waiting for him.

Imran did mention that Zaid loves her.

How can I forget that?
How?
How did I accept him as my husband?

I couldn't control my tears anymore so I ran inside the bathroom and locked the door.

I finally let out the tears I was holding for the past few minutes.

Ya Allah why did you do this to me??

Why did you make my life complicated?

I can't take this anymore..
I cried and cried mumbling to myself.

Ya Allah why did you bring me here, I was very happy back at home.

I had a peaceful life outside. Why did you bring me here and spoil my life.

Ya Allah, please, I want to go home..

I want to go to mom..
Bhai, Dad, come and take me home please.

Dad, Zaid doesn't want me as his wife..
I cried harder unable to bear the pain but then again why should I cry for Zaid.

No. I will Not cry for him, he doesn't deserve my tears after all he is a stranger to me..

Don't cry Nuska, don't ever cry for him.

Don't ever beg someone to stay in your life.. Be strong and move on, it's just a matter of time, just like Zaid said.

With that strong motivation.. I washed my face and left the washroom.

"I am sorry if I hurt you" Zaid apologised and walked towards me while I was standing near the bed..

"No Zaid, I was just overreacting that's all. I am very emotional so that's why I got upset but now I am okay.. I understand your feelings Zaid after all you can't accept me when you love someone else already.
I have NO problem, we can end this relationship once we leave this place. We can forget that we met as a bad dream, can't we?" I said masking a smile whilst my heart was crying inside.

"Yes we can" he said and smiled at me to which I returned a fake smile.

"Alright, Mr.Moody, I am going to have a nap as I am very tired. While I have a nap you can dream about YOUR zara" I said and went to bed to have a peaceful sleep after all this DRAMA.

------------------------------------------------------
Assalamu alaikum,

What do you think of this chapter??

Next chapter will be Zaid's pov.. anyone waiting for it??

Let me know through your votes and comments..

Thank you for reading💕💕
Have an amazing day..
Byee😍