Chapter 32- Engagement and Sadiya's wedding.

3rd person's pov.

She woke up early that day excited to officially get engaged to her love.

He too woke up early that day excited to introduce his wife to this world as his.

She washed herself and wore her beautifully designed Saree and after some light makeup she was ready to leave to the engagement venue.

He too wore his elegantly designed suit and got ready to depart to the venue.

********************

She walked into the beautifully decorated venue and sat on the throne which was eye-catching.

She looked around the place and noticed everyone talking happily to one another, that's when all the incidents of the previous months came rushing to her mind

She smiled thinking about her life. Just a day is enough to change everything. 

We plan and Allah plans but Allah is the best of the planners.

Never in her life did she imagine sitting here to get engaged today at this age and this early.

Just then she remembered the message she had received from Ahmad last night. Thinking of it, made her panic.

Flashback.
Just as she kept her phone on the bedside table to go to sleep, her phone rang indicating she had got a message.

She decided to ignore the message but deep inside her heart she felt this is an important message so she saw the message and was shocked. It was a message from Ahmad.

Ahmad: Hey Babe!
This is the great Ahmad Imran.
I kindly request you to leave that idiot Zaid and come to me or else you will have to face the consequences.
Nothing much dear, I will take Zaid out of your life. Not only out of your life but out of this world as well.
Choice is yours, Do you want Zaid to be alive or no??
I will be waiting for your reply. 😙😙😙

Shocked and upset, she couldn't sleep properly but over night she had taken her decision and that is no matter what she will not let Zaid die.

Flashback end.

Shaking away all the thoughts she decided to enjoy the moment.

She was patiently waiting for her other half to walk in, when he actually did. He was breathtakingly handsome and she couldn't take his eyes off him.

He walked towards her, admiring her beauty but she kept staring at her hand which was beautifully decorated with henna out of sudden shyness.

He sat besides her and instantly both of them looked at each other and smiled.