Chapter 39 - Journey in Switzerland ends!

Nuska's pov.

Hours passed by and we decided to go back to the cottage.

We walked back to the cottage in a peaceful silence admiring the beauty of the place at night.

As we got back to the cottage we locked the doors securely and went off to bed to have a peaceful sleep as it was a long tiring day.

*******************

Zaid's pov.

I woke up to the sounds of birds chirping outside. It was great and the morning was peaceful.

Nuska,my devil slept in my arms and there was nothing more peaceful than sleeping with her in my arms.

I moved her hair away from her face and stroked her soft chubby cheeks.

I kissed her forehead and smiled at her.

No matter how much she fights, she is innocent.

I love her and there is no limit to it and I want to spend the rest of my life with her, like this.

I promise to love her more and more each day and I also promise that she will never ever had to shed a tear of sadness because of me.

Just then my phone rang indicating a call. I took my phone from the bedside table and saw that it was from Ebad,one of my men.

I answered the call and he spoke, "Assalamu Alaikum Zaid"

"Walaikum salam Ebad"

"What's up?" I added.

"The tickets are confirmed. We are leaving tonight" He said and my heart sank.

This means we will go home and we can't stay together like this until our Waleema is done. This was heartbreaking.

I looked at my cute wife who is still sleeping peacefully in my arms and I don't want to go home. I want to stay with her forever like this.

'There is Only one and half months Zaid and then you can stay with her forever' my inner voice reminded.

"Zaid?" Ebad spoke bringing me back to earth.

"Yes okay. Send me the car at 5 and we will meet all of you in the Airport straight away" I replied halfheartedly.

"Okay sir" He said after which I disconnected the call.

I kept my phone away and hugged her closer and kissed her forehead.

I kept her closer to my heart and she woke up after few minutes because of my continuous kisses on her forehead.

"Assalamu Alaikum Zai. Good morning " she said with a beautiful smile on her lips.

"Walaikum salam sweetheart. Good morning" I replied with a smile.

She cupped my face with her hands and kissed my forehead.

"Keep smiling forever" she smiled and I smiled back.

"We are leaving today" I said and her smile immediately dropped.

"Okay" she replied.

"Nuska, just one and half months and then we will live together and forever. InshaAllah" I told her and she smiled.

"I can't wait" she laughed.

"Me too" I joined her.

******************

3rd person's pov.

Their morning went fast and it was lunch time already. Yet again Nuska and Zaid had a great time cooking for themselves.

They had a quick lunch and decided to explore Zermatt before their journey ends here.

They walked around the city, admiring the beauty and after a quick shopping they left to the cottage to pack their things and leave to the Airport.

They went to the cottage and once they had a mug full of coffee, they changed into comfortable clothes and they left the cottage.

They reached the Airport in few hours and after joining with Zaid's men they got into their private jet and left Switzerland half heartedly.

Their journey at Switzerland ends with this and Alhamdhulillah it was a great one.

*******************

Nuska was greatly disturbed because they are going home and for sure they have to have face lots of problems from Ahmad and Zara.

She didn't want to tell all of these to Zaid and spoil his mood so thought to solve it alone.

Two days back, she had received a message from Zara saying that She needs to leave Zaid and go to Ahmad or else Zaid will be dead.

She was afraid.
She didn't know what to do.

She didn't want to lose Zaid at any cost.

She was deep in thoughts when Zaid interrupted her and said that it was the time for the landing so she needs to fasten her seatbelt.

She buckled her seatbelt and said holding his hand, "Zaid, whatever I do its for your own good and remember I love you"

Maybe, it's better to leave Zaid and go away, she thought.

"I love you too Nuska" He kissed her forehead and smiled. She smiled back at him.

Our jet landed after few minutes and after collecting our luggage we went out and was welcomed by our entire family.

"My babies" Zaid's mom commented while everyone chuckled.

We hugged each other and then after few minutes we parted our ways.

*********************

Imran's pov.

"The end is near" He said to someone over the phone and both of them laughed.

————————————————————
Assalamu Alaikum/Hiiii

So how was today's chapter?
Please vote and comment 🙁

Next will be the last chapter and then there will be an Epilogue. With that "Connected Hearts" will be completed. I am going to miss my story.😭😭
So are you ready to read the last chapter?

🍁Vote
🍁Comment
🍁Share

Will be back with the next chapter soon InshaAllah,
Till then,
Take care.
Byee
-Nuska Nisthar❤️