Chapter 37- The Cottage!

3rd person's pov

Zermatt is one of the most beautiful spot in Switzerland.

Zermatt is well known for its beauty with amazing lakes and mountains.

They took rest for an hour and once they freshen up they decided to explore the beautiful city of Zermatt.

They walked hand in hand along the pavement talking about their unknown future.

"Nuska, how many babies do you want to have?" Zaid questioned her to which she blushed and replied, "Maybe 3 or 4"

"Woah! I thought you would say one or two" He laughed while she blushed.

"Yes. First, I want a son and then a daughter. Third one should be a son and lastly we can have a another daughter. What do you say?" She asked him.

He chuckled and replied to her, "Woah! You had planned so much. Anyways I won't argue with you because afterall it is you who is gonna bear the pain and I have no right to argue with you. Am I right?"

"Yes. You are right. But just say, how many kids do you want to have?" She smiled looking at him.

"I had never planned about that but yeah I would also love to have four kids like how you had planned. Lol"

"Great" She laughed.

With that they walked silently admiring the beauty of Zermatt.

                  ********************
Zaid's pov.

We walked towards a deserted area in a peaceful silence.

I had a surprise for her.

As we walked further, there came the view of a beautiful cottage.

I looked at Nuska and she was smiling brightly.

"Wow!" She commented looking at the cottage.

I opened the small fenced gate and led her inside.

The entrance of the cottage was decorated with beautiful pink flowers and as we moved on we were mesmerized by the beauty of this cottage.

We walked on and then turned to the left and yet again we were stunned by the beauty of the decorated entrance.

The Cottage was surrounded with many beautiful flowers.

The flowers were dancing out of joy and it looked extremely beautiful on this sunny yet cold day.

We walked further and there stood the cottage and yet again we were mesmerized by the beauty of the cottage.

Indeed, the cottage was breathtakingly beautiful.

Nuska was looking around the cottage with a huge smile on her lips

For sure, She liked this place and it was evident on her face.