Chapter 27- I am moving on...

Nuska's pov

"Please girls, shall we not call him?" I begged for the fifth time but Farrah, the fighting chick wouldn't agree.

"No means No. I am calling him and will also scold him and that's final" Farrah said and grabbed her phone from my hand and dialled Zaid's number and not to forget the loud speaker was switched on so we could all listen to what Zaid's reply is going to be.

Ya Allah, he shouldn't answer the call.
Please..
He shouldn't answer...
He shouldn't answer..
He shou....

He answered...
Why?

"Hello, Assalamu Alaikum" He said in his beautiful voice, I did miss that voice a lot.

"Hello. Walaikum salam" Farrah replied.

"May I know who you are?" He asked.

"You don't need to know who I am. Tell me what do you think of your self, huh?" Farrah questioned.

Idiot.

"I think I am handsome, smart, intell...." He was saying when she interrupted him.

"Excuse me, I didn't ask that. Tell me why did you do that?"

"I don't even know what you are talking about" He replied confused.

Obviously right. How will he know who Farrah is and what Farrah is talking about.

"Don't lie, Idiot. Tell me why did you do that?"

"Are you insane, girl? Have you lost your mind?" He replied.

"Nope, Idiot." Farrah said.

"Then tell me who you are, Idiot" He asked.

"Why are you calling me an Idiot" Farrah argued.

"Then why are you calling me an idiot" Zaid argued.

I pinched Farrah when she was about to argue again.

"Come to the point and tell who you are" I whispered in her ears.

She nodded and said, "Coming to the point, I am the great Farrah Ahmad, Nuska's friend. Do you even remember who she is?"

There was no reply and yet again Farrah spoke, "Idiot, are you there?"

We heard him sigh and then he spoke, "yes idiot I am and yes I do remember her"

"Wow, you remember her" she mocked.

"Yes obviously she is my wife"

My Wife..

His words made my heart beat faster.

"Wife, huh?"

"Yes" he replied.

"Then why did you reject her when she proposed to you?" Farrah questioned.

"Because I didn't love her then"

"Do u love her now?" Farrah asked.

"I will speak to Nuska about it" He said.

"Does she love me now?" He questioned.

"Nope. She doesn't love you instead she hates you a lot and she told me to tell you that she hates you to the core" Farrah lied.

"Why did you lie?" I whispered to Farrah but she glared at me and spoke to Zaid again, "Mr. Zaid Khan, just like how you have moved on very easily, she also have moved on and she is very happy without you. Also Abdullah bhai has seen a good proposal for Nuska and once your relationship ends with her she will get married to him and live happily. I dont want you to make any fuss. Do you understand?"