Chapter 1- My Prince-Charming.

Nuska's pov

"Qubool hai" I replied for the third time, to the imam who was conducting my nikkah and the next second I was being suffocated by my cousins and friends who were hugging me with all the energy within them whilst some of my relatives gave their compliments on my wedding.

"I think its time to take the curtains down" zahara, one of my cousins shouted "the bride is eager to see her prince charming", everyone laughed on that statement where as I blushed. Noticing my blush zahara again commented emphasizing on the word blushing"look at the bride, we can see her cheeks turning pink, is she blushing?", no sooner had she commented on my blushing there was a roar of laughter. I blushed even harder because of their laughter, I am sure my cheeks are red by now ugh.. how will I face him.

"That's enough zahara" uncle scolded her, thank god he interfered if not I would have become red like a tomato and would have definitely been embarrassed when I meet him ."Aamir and Naadir get the curtains down" dad ordered my cousins .

oh my god... finally I get to see him. lets do the count down

1.... I could see his dark chocolate brown hair neatly gelled up

2.... I could see his white, unlined forehead

3... I could see his....

"Nuska wake up, it's getting late, you have to go to the university" shouted mum while waking me up. I stirred in my sleep but did not open my eyes as I was dreaming about my prince charming. I was about to see his would be mesmerizing eyes but my mom's words made my eyes fly open.

"What, it's 7:30? why didn't you wake me up earlier" I cried "My lessons starts at 8:00 and I am still on my bed, how will I reach university in another half an hour?"

I was about to get out of my comfy bed, that's when I saw it was raining outside and now I had another chance of going back to sleep and see my prince charming. yay...

"mom, it's raining outside so I wouldn't be attending classes today"

"I know that it's raining outside but darling you are supposed to go to university. Want to know why?"

"why?"

"It's because you have exams next week and I very well know that you will do nothing by staying at home so it's better to be in university, at least then you will study something"

oh. oh. I should have at least pretended as studying for the past few days then I could have used it as an excuse to stay back at home today.

"mom please let me stay back at home , I will definitely study"

"No Nuska, get up" mum said while she was walking towards the door to leave the room

"mom please it's raining outside and it's late, you don't want me to get sick right?"

"No problem. If you get sick we can go to the hospital" mom replied. once again she turned to leave when I called her, "mom if I get wet, I will melt " I told her sarcastically just to change her mood but mom being mom still had a sarcastic answer to it.

"oh really... then again we have no problem. we can put you in the freezer to get you set again"

"mom..." I started with another excuse but she firmly cut and asked me to get ready.

I threw my blanket away and got off the bed sulking. I was busy selecting my dress for the day when mom said " Nuska don't rush it's only 6:30 now". I turned in full speed to see my mom's ever so beautiful face but she was gone.

no mom... how could you do this to me, I was dreaming about your son-in-law.

*************************

"Assalamu alaikum" I greeted my friends as I entered the class and they replied to my salam.

"Girls I dreamed about my prince charming today"

"OMG.. ya allah please save us from Nuska today" joked raiha

" Seriously... I wont be telling anything to anyone" I said and started taking my books out of my bag when Safiya asked me to relate the story to them and that's what I did.

" So you did not see his face" Farah stated and I nodded in reply.

" Don't worry you will see him very soon... Ameen" teased Farah and in return everyone started laughing except me, because they very well know that I don't want to get married anytime soon.

I was about to scold them but our professor entered the class and I let that topic go off because I was confident that I will not get married anytime soon.

Little did she know that farah's statement is going to come true very soon.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Assalumu Alaikum

Thanks for reading my book. This is my first chapter for this book I hope I did it well.

How is the chapter guys? Do you guys find it interesting??

let me know by your valuable votes/comments..

"