Chapter-6- They are missing.

Tom felton as Abdullah Nisthar( Nuska's older brother)------------------------------Chapter dedicated to Shabeeha20, Hasna1717, Sumaiyafairoos777 , zeenas

------------------------------
Chapter dedicated to Shabeeha20, Hasna1717, Sumaiyafairoos777 , zeenas.
--------------------------------
Abdullah's pov
"Mom please dont cry... Nuska will come home very soon mom please,stop crying." I tried to console mom but she wouldnt listen to anyone right now.

Ya allah, please keep Nuska safe where ever she is and bring her back home soon as possible.

Flashback
Sunday, a day where everyone is lazy...
My sister and I was lazily sitting on the couch digging into the phone while mom and dad was busy cooking...

"Bhai, what will you do if i suddenly get disappered" Nuska, my angry bird questioned me out of the blue.
"What the hell?? What a stupid question is that??" I replied back.
"Bhai please tell me ... you will miss me right?"
"Nope. That day will be the happiest day in my life" I answered but deep inside me I know I will miss her to the upmost level.
"Oh really. I knew it, you arent my brother from now onwards"
"Thank you darling"
Come on guys, which brother wont annoy their sister.
I do, anyone else loves doing it?
"But you know what angry bird, the kidnapper wont have you for so long, within few hours he will let you free because of the tourture you will be giving him" I told her the truth.
Allah.. who can live with her? I pity her husband.
"Oh thats good then I can come home and torture you right"
"Yeah" I told her sadly wiping off my fake tears.
Flashback ends

"Abdullah, come here son" I heard dad calling me, I immediately wiped the tears off my cheeks and side hugged mom and left the living room,not before informing Nuska's friends and my aunt to keep mom a company.
"Yes dad" I asked him as I neared him.
"Abdullah I think it's high time we give a complain to the police" dad said worry etched on his forehead.
" I think the same dad, it's been 8 hours since she left the house and she would never go anywhere without informing us so I think it's better we give a complain to the police" I voiced out my thoughts.
" Abdullah lets leave then we shouldn't delay anymore" dad said "yusuf why don't you come with us"
"Okay uncle"yusuf, my cousin agreed.
×××××××××××××××××××××

"Its been approximately 8 hours since your daughter left the house. Am I right?" The police officer questioned Dad.
"Yes and even if she would be getting late she would inform us but now her phone is switched off. We have no way of contacting her" Dad said.
"Okay, does your daughter have any affairs, I mean she could have eloped...." before the police officer could complete his sentence I spoke "No sir, she is pure from inside and out, she does not have any affair"

Who is he to ask such questions about my sister. I know her more than anyone else in this world and i very well know that she will never do anything which will spoil our family reputation and anything which would hurt us.
Why does everyone assume that a girl has an affair whenever they fall into a problem, this is a stupid assumption made by everyone...

"Alright sir, then we assume that she has been kidnapped and we will definitely try our best to find her with all the information you have provided " The police officer assured us that he would find Nuska as soon as possible.
"Okay, thank you sir" dad said and we was about to leave the police station when a man came towards us and spoke to yusuf,
"Yusuf, Assalamu alaikum"
"Walaikum salam uncle, what are you doing here?" Yusuf asked that man.
"Yusuf, do you know where Zaid is?" He spoke to yusuf hurriedly.
"No Hassan uncle, I did not speak to him today but what's the problem?" Yusuf answered.
"Zaid is missing, even if he gets late he will definitely inform us but his phone is switched off. We are worried because you very well know that he has many enemies who wants him dead" Hassan uncle spoke clearly worried about his son.
But wait.. why is everyone missing today?

Before yusuf could speak anything Hassan uncle's phone rang and as he saw the caller ID, his facial expression changed from worry to shocked.
"Saad, look who is calling, I am sure he is the one who has zaid" He spoke to the boy who was standing next to him.
"Dad let me talk to him" Saad told his dad and answered the call after taking the phone from his Dad and he switched on the loudspeaker so that all of us could hear.
"Assalamu alaikum Mr. Hassan Khan" someone spoke from the other side of the phone.
"Walaikum salam, why did you call?"
"Ohh it's Saad khan, dear patience is the key to success"
"Just shut up and answer my question"Saad shouted at him.
"Saad dont get angry.. actually I would like to tell that your one and only younger brother, Zaid khan is with me"
"My dad guessed it, who else would do such a work?" Saad spoke slightly laughing sarcastically.
"Right guess. Anyways I have to inform you that there is a girl with me as well"
Girl? Is it Nuska?

"What? Who is she and why have you kidnapped her?" Saad literally shouted at him.
"Don't shout dear, I'll get deaf with everyone's shouting . By the way her name is Nuska Nisthar and yes I have found her parents and will be informing this heart breaking news to them very soon" he spoke from the other side of the phone.

What? He has Nuska, no way I will kill him if he has done anything to her.

I was fuming in anger so I grabbed the phone from Saad and shouted at him "who the hell are you and why have you kidnapped Nuska"
"Who are you?" He questioned me.
"I am her brother, now answer my question"
"Oh.. so both the families are together. How lucky am I? I don't really need to waste my money calling both the families separately.

Allah, this man really dont have a thing called brain.
Annoying brat.

"Nuska's brother, listen to me carefully, I did not intend to kidnap your lovely sister but my men has done a mistake and thus she came to my place therefore I am not at fault but I will use her now since I need certain things to be done by Zaid. I will have her until Zaid agrees" Imran spoke while all of us remained silent.
After he gave his long speech I was beyond angry.

How can he use my sister? I will never let anyone use my angry bird.

"Moreover Zaid and Nuska will be getting married tommorw and I am not asking for your permission I am just informing you" with that said he cut the call.
"Who is he?" Dad questioned Hassan uncle.
"I am very sorry about your daughter but I will take full responsibility in bringing her back to you safe and sound" Hassan uncle apologized to dad.
"It's alright. It all happens for a reason" Dad said sadly.
"He is Imran Akmal, one of the dangerous mafia gang leader in our country" Hassan uncle told.
"But what does he want from your son?"
"He wants my son to handover his architect company to Imran's son"
"How cheap of him, why can't his son start his own business?" I spoke with disgust for Imran and his son.
"He actually wants to put our family financially down, also he wants our family reputation to get spoiled so he would do anything to achieve it"
"Oh god, why are people like him born" Dad commented.
"What do we do now? We can't let anything bad happen to both of them" I said to everyone who has assembled there.
"We can't really do anything so we have to ask the police officers to help us find them" Saad said and we all agreed.
After convincing the police officer to find Nuska and Zaid as soon as possible we all left the police station with a heavy heart.
***********************
Assalamu alaikum.
How was this chapter?
What do you think about Abdullah?

Do support me with your votes and comments.
Thank you for reading☺

Next update will be very soon,
Till then Byee❤