Chapter 34- Creating memories with her! (Part 1)

Zaid's pov.
Switzerland!
If you love mountains and lakes then this should be the place you had to visit.

And the sceneries are just mind-blowing.

Its been two days since we reached here and Alhamdulillah I had completed my meeting and since the business partners were satisfied with my idea InshaAllah I will be opening a new branch of my Architect company in here as well.

I would love to live here with my family.

There are so many stunning destinations in Switzerland and choosing to visit only few places is definitely a tough task.

After having a long discussion with Nuska and my men, we decided to visit few important places as we only have five more days left.

*******************

My devil being the most active person out of all, indeed got ready early and was waiting for us.

Can you believe that?
Nope. Don't believe because that's not the truth.

It's been an hour since my boys and I am waiting but she is missing.

I guess she is sleeping in the bathroom.

After an hour of patience, the great Nuska Nisthar blessed us with her great presence.

"Welcome ma'am" I mocked at her.

"Aww... thanks sweetheart" she replied to which both of us laughed.

"My devil, if you are ready can we leave?" I asked forwarding my hand.

"Yes Idiot" she said and we left the hotel with interlocked hands. While the men brought the luggages to the car.

Since Nuska and I decided to have a walk, hand in hand we walked around the city of Zurich.

Since, We were already in Zurich we decided to explore this first and then travel to other cities.

Zurich is located on the edge of the Swiss Alps with a massive lake right in the middle. We walked along the edge of the lake teasing each other but I never left her hand.

I don't want her to leave me.
Not now.. not ever...

Once done, we walked towards the train station along the famous shopping street Bahnhofstrasse