Chapter 13- I am falling for him..

2 weeks later
Zaid's pov

"Nuska don't cry dear, we will go home very soon, In sha Allah.. nothing will happen to your parents, it was just a nightmare" I tried comforting Nuska but she wouldn't stop crying.

She had a nightmare where her parents were being tortured by Imran.
I hope nothing like that have happened...

These days were the horrible days in my life..
Sometimes we had no food and sometimes we had no electricity.
On top of this, thinking about our parents was the worst because we dont know whether they are safe or not.

"Darling, you go back to sleep and I will stay beside you, alright" I said and made her sleep again.

I was running my fingers through her silky brown hair, to soothe her when I remembered the day I realised how close I have become towards her.

Few days back, Ahmad visited us, just to inform that he is still alive(note the sarcasm).
So the story goes like this, Nuska was sick few days back so once Ahmad got to know this he came to see her, with a lot of food including Jam.
He wanted Nuska to eat bread and jam and that's when I stopped him because Nuska is allergic to jam.
Ahmad's immediate reply Was," so you know a lot about her? You have become too close to her right? Don't be, it will hurt you in the end."
That was the day I realised how much I know about her and how close I have become towards her.

I tried my best to stay away from her but she is a magnet who keeps pulling me towards her.

Deep inside, I know I will fall in love with her very soon so I am trying my best to stop it from happening but my heart wouldn't listen to me..

But if i fall in love with her no matter what I will never let go of her.

But I know I will Not fall in love with her so it's not a problem.

With the thoughts of Nuska I don't know when I fell asleep because even if I sleep she is the only one I dream of..urgh..
***********************
"so tell me what companies are you going to open?" I asked her indicating the NN corporation she wanted to open in future.

"I will open a chocolate factory, an Ice cream factory and also, produce beauty products with herbal items, I am producing this especially for my friend, Raiha, because she is too much engrossed about her beauty. Also I will open a.... urm... I think that's enough right?" She said excitedly.

"Yeah" I said smiling at her cute childish talk.

Seriously... I hope she will be able to manage all of her factories.. In fact her NN corporation.

"Hey, we never spoke about our friends right so tell me about your friends" Nuska asked.

Why does she want to know about my friends?

Jealous much, huh?, my inner voice spoke

No...

"My best friends are Raiyyan, Ahsan, Thariq,Yusuf, Saad, thats not my irritating brother, Aaqib, Ahad, Dawood and Usaidh. Urm... If I have to tell about them, Raiyyan, the romantic one. Also he is my childhood friend and the non-stop speaker,like you."I was speaking when she interjected, "I am very good, okay"