Chapter 19- I am always there for you...

3rd person's pov
"Are you both ready?" Amar asked them to which they replied with a yes.

"Come on let's go then. Also here are your belongings which we took when we bought you here" Amar said giving the things and once they took it, he asked them to follow him to the jeep.

They both got into the jeep clearly knowing that it's time to get separated..

They know that they had been dreading for this day but once it has finally arrived, they don't really want to leave this place because they know they will miss each other and will not be able to live together again..

They sat silently lost in their own minds while Amar who was driving was talking to Yaseer who was sitting besides him.

They wanted to talk a lot but they can't because they didn't want their other half to know the truth, that they are going to miss each other.

She was pleading her heart to hate him.
While he was pleading his heart to stop falling in love with her.

Nuska's heart was begging her to hug him for the last time..
Unexpectedly even Zaid's heart was begging him to hug her for the last time..

They wanted to argue like how they do before but they can't, since they are beyond upset now..

They want to laugh at silly jokes but they aren't really in the mood to laugh even if a joke was told now..

Zaid wanted to kiss her forehead..
While Nuska doesn't want him to do so because that will hurt her, since she is in love with him..

"Why are you both silent?" Yaseer questioned, interrupting the two broken people's thoughts.

They remained silent so yet again Yaseer questioned, "Nuska and Zaid, are you alright?"

"Yes" They both replied in unison, unexpectedly.

"It doesn't look like that" Yaseer said, "Its okay, I understand.. Separation is painful when you have been together for almost one and half months." He added.

They put on a fake smile on their faces as if separation didn't affect them but deep inside they felt that pain and believed those words of Yaseer as true..

"I just want to tell you both something, I know you both were forced to marry each other and I think by now you guys might have fallen in love and if you feel so don't avoid the feelings because if you ignore the feelings and hide it you can never be together again. Remember, if you both weren't destined to be together then Allah wouldn't have got you both married, something would have happened and the marriage would have stopped on that day. You both deserve each other and you guys may make the perfect couple only if you both agree and decide to be together because I know once you guys go home, this relationship will definitely be broken and then you will have to move on in different ways.. Think well because it is painful if you don't get to be with the one you loved the most.. If you both are in love confess because your love isn't haram since you both are married." Yaseer spoke while the rest got the message into their heads.

"Also be careful, Ahmad and Imran might do anything to break this relationship of yours because remember Ahmad will never accept the victory of Zaid and he will definitely get Nuska back" This time Amar spoke but they choose to remain silent.