Chapter 31 - You are beautiful.

Nuska's pov.

"Sadiya, am I beautiful? Is my makeup okay? Is my Hijab perfect? " I bombarded her with questions.

"Phew... you are asking this for the fourth time and next time if you ask, I am seriously going to kill you" Sadiya said hitting my arm playfully.

"Sorry Sadiya, I am nervous. I want to look good when they see me"

"Don't worry dude. You look pretty MaShaAllah. Now lets go down. They are waiting for us" Sadiya said and pulled me out of the room.

We both went downstairs and once I went closer to them, Zaid's mom hugged and gave me a kiss on my forehead.

"You look beautiful MaShaAllah just like Zaid told me." She whispered in my ears to which I blushed.

"Come and sit with me please." A girl of age 4 pulled me towards her.

"Are you Alishba?" I asked her to which she replied with a yes and kissed my cheeks.

I smiled at her and kissed her cheeks too.

"Nuska, Zaid wants a kiss too. Why not you give him too, If not he is going to cry?" Saad bhai joked to which everyone laughed while I blushed.

"Nuska I am serious. He said that he is going to cry. Look here, he is having tears in his eyes already" Saad joked again and this time I looked at Zaid for the first time in a blushing state.

He smiled at me and I smiled back at him.

Seriously I need to stay away from Saad bhai or else I will have to blush the whole day.

After all the teasing, finally the elders started talking about the waleema and after having a two hours of talk they fixed the waleema two months later.

"I think we should have an engagement ceremony day after tomorrow so that everyone will know that they are married" Hassan uncle suggested.

"Yeah that's a good idea" Dad agreed and after a small discussion about the engagement, we went off to have lunch, obviously prepared by mom and me.

"Jazakallah for the food. It was delicious" Sumaiya Aunt said after having the lunch.

"wa antum fa jazakallahu khairan." Mom replied and they started talking about the engagement which is supposed to be day after tomorrow.

After an hour of talking they left because Zaid had to attend a meeting.

********************

I was staring at the night sky while sitting on the swing located at the left side of the balcony when my phone rang indicating that I have got a message.

I took my phone and saw that there was a message in WhatsApp in my friends' group.

Mariyam: Assalamu Alaikum, Anyone alive?

Hafsa: Walaikum salam. Yes all of us are alive.

Mariyam: Then why is no one sending any messages.

Hafsa: No idea😕

Zaina&Zaira: Walaikum salam. We are alive 😂

Raiha: I am dead 😂

Hafsa: wow. Thats great Raiha. Lets have a party then. What say, girls? 😂

Me: Sureee. I want Biryani please.😂

Me: Walaikum salam Mariyam.

Raiha: Nuska, You want me to die so that you could eat Biryani, Right? 😐