Chapter 3- Outing with friends.

IF OPPORTUNITY DOESNT KNOCK, BUILD A DOOR - MILTON BERLE.

-----------------------------------

Nuska's pov

Few days Later..

"Argh... why doesn't this account balance?" I complained to myself.

yeah I am studying, like really studying. cant believe? even my mom couldn't accept this fact.

I was busy studying when my phone flashed with Raiha's call. I answered the call and said the salam to which she replied and then continued are talk, " so why did you call?" I asked her.

"Are you free now? we are planning to do some shopping, will you join us?" she asked me hoping for a yes.

"Umm.. I am studying but its alright I will join you guys"

"Alright, I'll meet you at the mall at 4 In Sha Allah"

"Okay" I agreed.

"Assalmu Alaikum, bye" Raiha said.

"walaikum salam, Bye" I replied and cut the call.

Now the biggest task is to get mom agree for this outing with my friends. With that thought I left the room in search of mom.

"Mom, where are you?" I shouted while going down the stairs.

"Darling I am in the living room" mom replied. I entered the living room and saw mom watching one of her most liked tele-drama.

I sat on the sofa beside her and asked her with all the courage I had even though I knew the answer would be a no. "Mom do you need to buy anything from the mall?"

"Umm... not really. why?"

ohhh

"I am going to the mall with my friends so I thought why not buy you some things" I said trying to get her agree for this outing.

"What? who gave you permission to go to the mall?" She questioned me.

"Urm.. no one, I took my own permission" I said sheepishly.

"Oh really! you are not going anywhere, stay at home and continue studying"

Ya Allah please send an angel and change mom's mind.

Try again Nuska don't give up so easily, my brain encouraged me.

Idiot she is not here to get a job, my heart mocked at the brain.

I know but why not give an another try, my brain again encouraged me.

I listened to my brain and tried to persuade mom.

"Mom please" I begged

"No Nuska go and study" Mom replied sharply.

Nuska give one more try, my brain and heart begged and do you think I will listen to them.

Yes I will listen to them after all they are mine. "wink, wink"

"Mom please I will definitely study when I come back" I begged her for the last time because I also have some self respect.

Really self respect huh, my brain mocked at me. That's enough Ms Brain, why cant you be like my innocent heart.

I was deep in thoughts when my loving brother entered the living room. Immediately my brain gave me a nice idea.

"Bhai, can you please ask mom to let me go out with my friends"

"Mom why aren't you letting her go out" Bhai asked mom.