Chapter 15- I like her..

Zaid's pov
"Shall I braid your hair?" I asked her for the 2nd time but Nuska being the stubborn girl wouldn't let me do it for her.

I am currently on the bed,wondering Why?
Do you remember the deal we had in the morning because she poured water on me..
Yeah, that's working now..

"I'll let you braid my hair if you let me sleep on the bed?" She asked with hopeful eyes.

"Sorry can't.. you was the one who suggested this idea, right?"

"It's hard to sleep on the sofa" she whined.

"Really! Then how do you expect me to sleep there" I raised my eyebrows.

"Please.."

"Nope"

"Okay fine, let's sleep together then" she said.

"What?" I was shocked, seriously I never expected that.

"I mean both of us can sleep on the bed but I promise I will not come to your side" she suggested but I pretended as if I am thinking whether to accept it or not but my heart already gave a green light to let her sleep on the bed.

"Okay but DO NOT COME TO MY SIDE"

"Okay, Thank you Zaid"

"No problem" I said and yet again she started to braid her hair.

After few minutes
"Urgh.. I hate you hair" she complained to her HAIR, which can't yell back but only got to hear her complains.

Poor hair..

"Why do you have to braid your hair all of a sudden today?"

"Because I feel like to"

"Hmm.. who braids your hair at home?"

"Mom"

"Shall I braid it for you?" I asked again.

"Okay" she agreed and sat infront of me on the bed.

I started braiding her hair when she asked, "How do you know to braid hair?"

"Zainab insisted me to learn it so that I could braid my wife's hair when necessary"I said, "and now i think it was worth learning"

"Yeah"she said chuckling.

Once I finished braiding her hair, she thanked me and asked, "Do you braid Zainab's hair?"

"Yes, sometimes"

"Nice.."

"So shall we sleep?"

"Yes okay" she agreed and went to the other side and lied down.

"Zaid, don't come to my side"

"Okay, I won't"I said and recited the duas and dosed off to sleep.
*********************
I rubbed my eyes and opened it and found Nuska still sleeping as expected.

When will she ever wake up early??
Even if she is kidnapped or not she will still sleep peacefully, that's what she told me when I asked about her PRECIOUS sleep..

But true to her words she did not come to my side neither did I go to her side..

She stirred in her sleep but did not wake up thankfully, because if she wake up I would miss the chance of admiring her..

Ma sha Allah, she is very beautiful but I have never told about this to her because I don't want her to feel that I have started liking her, note the point it's LIKE not LOVE..