Chapter 23- She is My Wife..

Zaid's pov
"Zai...Zaid.." Someone was trying to wake me up by shouting in my ears but I didn't open my eyes.

Nuska... obviously it's her, who else will annoy me..

"Zaid" she shouted again.

"Nuska, please let me sleep for some more time" I mumbled and tried to sleep again when someone poured water on my face.

I opened my eyes and saw Zainab, my younger sister who is 18, glaring at me.

Omg! Was it her who was trying to wake me up..
I have to face the music now.

"What is this, huh? Did you forget me?" Zainab shouted, pissed.

"Oh.. Hi sis" I said instead of answering her questions.

"HI??"

"I am sorry Zainab"

"Zainab? I thought you called me Nuska"

"Actually I thought it was her who was annoying me.. I am very sorry dear"

"Oh.. so now she is the only one in your mind, am I right"

"It's not like that, Zainab"

"Then like what?"

"It's just that I was with her for one and half month and I got used to her by now. I came home only today and I need some time to forget her, afterall she means something to me" I explained.

"By the way, you came yesterday and not today. You have slept for almost a day"

"Omg! Really"

"Yes bro. Whatever leave that, I really missed you Bhai" she said while sitting next to me.

"Me too" I said and kissed her forehead.

"Did you really miss me or were you enjoying with your wife"

"If I have to tell you the truth, nope I didn't miss you and yes, I was enjoying with my wife. Do you want to know how nice it was being with her?"

"I hate you Bhai" she said and hit me playfully on my arm.

"But I love you Zainab"

"Believed! Anyways tell me how is your wifey" she questioned me.

"She is good" I replied shortly.

"I know that she is good. Tell me about her, Bhai. I want to know about my sister-in-law"

"She is Nuska Nisthar...." I was saying when she interrupted, "As if I don't know"

"Okay fine, then I won't tell"

"Sorry Bhai, continue"

I sighed and said, " She is 22 and she is currently doing her degree in business and event management..."

Yet again she interjected, "MashaAllah, now continue"

"Once she is done with her education she is going to open up her own company named NN corporation. Guess who is the main sponsor for her company?" I raised my eyebrows.

"You?"

"Yes"

"Wow... already supporting your wife, huh?"

"Yeah, A husband should be ready to do anything for his wife"

"I hope mom will accept her"

"Hmm" I hummed because I seriously don't know when I accepted her as my wife when I very well rejected Nuska, whenever she says that she is my wife.

"So tell me are you in love with her?" She asked shocking me because I clearly don't know the answer to it.

"Nope... urm.. I don't know" I said with a distant look.

"I am sure you are in love with her, think about it" she said, "Does she love you?"

"Yes" I said remembering the day she confessed her love to me, "But I said no to her" I added.

"Bhai, think about it because it is not too late. Don't do something and regret it later. Also, Bhai, she loves you so don't hurt her feelings, even if she moves on she will never be able to get rid of that scar in her life"

"Okay lady, thanks for the advice"

"You are most welcome" just as she said the door opened and my family entered the room with a smile on their face.

Ya Allah, don't ever let that smile vanish from their faces.

"Did we disturb some important talk, bro and sis" Saad asked.

"Oh.. yes" Zainab said.

"Now don't start arguing, let's have some good talk" Mom Scolded.

"Zai.. I am coming to your lap" Alishba said and sat on my lap.

"Zai.. where is my gift?" Alishba asked.

"Gift? What gift?" I asked confused.

Did she think I went on trip?

"Our bigshot lady, turned four two weeks back so she wants her birthday present now" Khadija Bhabi explained.

"Oh.. I completely forgot about it. No wonder she has a big mouth now.. Sorry baby, I'll get you a present tomorrow" I said kissing her cheeks.

"Okay, no problem" she agreed.

"Obviously you will forget because you was enjoying with your wife, right?" Zainab whispered in my ears.

"Hehe, yes" I whispered back.

"What are you both whispering?" Mom questioned to which we replied with a 'nothing mom'.

"So Zaid tell me what happened in this one and half months" Saad asked to which I sighed and narrated the whole story, cutting out certain scenes which happened between Nuska and me.

"I feel sorry for Nuska. She has gone through a lot because of us" Dad said piting her.

"Yeah"

"No problem, she is our Bhabi and when she comes to our place we can treat her like a princess so then we can repay what she has gone through because of us" Zainab said excitedly.

"Bhabi? She is not your Bhabi... Zara is your Bhabi and there is no change in that" Mom said angrily.

"Mom, Nuska is married to Zaid and you can't do anything now" Zainab argued.

"Zaid can divorce her and marry Zara. I will not accept Nuska as my daughter-in-law" Mom argued back, "I am leaving, Zaid, take a wash and come down to eat" She added and left the room.

"I don't know what is going to happen" Saad said and left the room with Khadija Bhabi.

"Zaid if you like her and wants to live with her tell me, I will not go against your wish. Your happiness is important to us" Dad said, "Zaid think about it and let me know but for now have a wash and come down to eat" He added and left the room after kissing my forehead.

With deep thoughts whether I choose Nuska, My wife or Zara, My mom's choice, I entered the bathroom to have a wash.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Assalamu alaikum,

How was the chapter?

Phew, Zaid's mom doesn't want to accept Nuska as her daughter-in-law, so what do you think will happen next????

Also will Zaid realise his love towards Nuska or Ignore his feelings and Marry Zara, his mom's choice?????

I am waiting for your comments.

🍁Vote
🍁Comment
🍁share..

Next update will be soon,
Till then,
Byee
-Nuska Nisthar☺