Chapter 21- Who is she to me?

Zaid's pov
I sat on the jeep but this time alone, since the one who I..... No.... since Nuska left and has reached home safely.

"Zaid, with time you will forget her so relax" Amar assured to which I nodded unable speak anything because I am not myself anymore.

I don't understand why I miss her so much...
Who is she to Me?
Why is her absence for even a few minutes affecting me a lot?
My heart feels heavy without her.

Ya Allah, please help me out of this...

No matter what happens I will not fall for her.

I lied my head on the head rest and closed my eyes.

Little by little viewing the memories,
OUR CUTE MEMORIES!

***************************
3rd person's pov
After 30 minutes.
"Okay Zaid, we have reached your house" Yaseer said and that's when he realised they are infront of his house.

After thanking both Yaseer and Amar for dropping both, Nuska and him at their respective places he got out of the jeep.

Finally he has arrived to the safest place in the world, his house.

As he neared the gate the securities  opened the gate with great excitement  in seeing him back at home.

He greeted them and started walking towards the main door.

Once he reached, he rang the bell and within few minutes it was opened viewing his sister-in-law, khadija, infront of him.

"Omg! Zaid? I can't believe you are finally back" Khadija shouted excitedly on seeing him.

"Oh... yes, bhabi" he replied.

"Why are you standing outside, come in, I'll call everyone to the living room" She said and left while Zaid went to the living room and Sat on the sofa.

"Zai..." Alishba came running towards him after few minutes and he carried her carefully and made her sit on his lap.

"My baby.. I missed you" He chirped.

"I missed you too" Alishba said, "Zai, why did you leave Me? Did you forget Me?" She added pouting.

"I am sorry baby, I had to go somewhere so I had to leave you.. And I will never forget you, promise"

"I love you, Zai"

"I love you too darling"

"Zaid" His mom came towards him crying and immediately he ran up to her and hugged her.

No matter how old you are, Mom is all you need when you go home..

"Don't cry mom, I am back now" He assured her.

"I missed you, darling. You don't know how hard it was for me to live without you even for a day" his mom said.

"I also missed you, darling" Alishba spoke to which everyone laughed at her cute statement.

"So you didn't miss me,huh?" This time it was Saad speaking to his daughter, Alishba.

"No daddy, I didn't miss you. I missed only Zaid because he is my boy"

"Your boy??"

"Yes daddy"

"Saad Bhai, don't be jealous.. she loves me more than you" Zaid teased him.

"Bro.." Saad started to say something when Sumaiya, their mom interrupted him, "Stop it Saad. Don't annoy him"

"I know daddy, be quite" Alishba scolded.

"Okay, Ma'am" Saad intoned formally.

"I'll take him to the room, I am sure he will be tired and needs a good sleep" Sumaiya said.

"Yes mom" Zaid said, "where is Zainab? I didn't see her"

"She is sleeping because she was crying badly"

"But why was she crying?"

"Obviously because she was missing you"

"Oh... I'll go and check on her"

"No Zaid, first you go and have a sleep and then we need to talk because we need to know what happened in your life in this one and half month" Hassan, Zaid's dad spoke stopping him.

This reminded him of Nuska, his wife.

"Okay" He said and left to the room.

Once he entered the room, he looked around and found no change in it, but there is a change in the owner of this room.

When he left this room one and half month back he never knew that he would come back as a husband of someone.

And that he would be missing someone badly...

He is missing her without any doubt..

To avoid unnecessary pain, he decided to have a quick wash and go to sleep, because he knew sleep would bring him peace.

And peace was all he needed now..

-----------------------------------------------------------
Assalamu alaikum,
I know this chapter is short but I can't help it, I am going somewhere and I badly wanted to give an update today so here it is..

Anyways, tell me how was this chapter?
I hope you guys enjoyed it..

Next update will be on Thursday and I'll give a long chapter, In sha Allah..

Do vote, Comment and Share..

Byee,
-Nuska Nisthar☺