Chapter 10- Can we be friends?

Nuska's pov

I woke up after an hour or two because of the hunger. I was literally starving for death.

Zaid?

He promised me he'll get me some food...

Where is He??

I turned my head to the side and found him sleeping on the sofa.

What the hell??
I need food..

I immediately stood up from the bed and walked towards the sofa.

"Zaid" I shouted in his ears.

Come on, I know it is rude to shout at someone who is sleeping but what can I do, I am going to die in few minutes if I don't get food now.

"Devil, why are you shouting?" Zaid said while rubbing his sleepy eyes.

Aww... so cute.

"I am starving, where is my food?" I mumbled silently and sat next to him on the sofa.

He stood up from the sofa and walked towards the bed.

"Ma'am here's your food" He took the food tray from the floor and handed it to me.

I hope there is a lot of food..
Pls Ya Allah

I happily opened the cover but found only two pieces of sandwich.

No more waiting, I am going to gobble it..

I started munching the sandwich hungrily when I remembered that I have to share it with Zaid.

Oh no..
Don't be greedy idiot, give him his share, my inner voice scolded me.
Okay...

"Zaid here is your sandwich" I stretched my hand, holding the sandwich.

"No, I already ate my share and I kept those two for you" He said and poured some water into the glass.

"Really! Are you sure you ate? Don't lie to me"

"Yes, I did eat, I am not lying" He said after gulping the water from the glass.

"Say Wallahi (promise)"

"Yeah" He said and lied on the bed.

He is lying, I know.

"You did not say Wallahi (promise)" I stated.

"Nuska please, just finish up your food"

"You can't say Wallahi because you did not eat, am I right Zaid" I yelled while walking towards him with the tray, by this time I was done with my food.

"It's not like..." He was saying but I interjected "Don't you dare lie to me, have your food, you can't die without food" I scolded him while keeping the tray beside him on the bed.

"Nuska, I know you are hungry so just eat it"

"Mr.Zaid khan, I agree that you are a gentleman but you don't have to sacrifice your food for me, I really don't like it. Also Mr. Moody don't you dare say that you are not hungry because I remember what you said earlier"

"Aren't you hungry?" He questioned me.

"No.. I just ate"

"Okay then, we'll save it for later"

"What the hell? Don't you understand what I was saying all these while" I shouted at him.

"Oh man! Calm down"