Chapter 20- I miss you...

3rd person's pov
They walked towards the gate and immediately the security opened it happily and spoke to Nuska, "OMG! You are finally back. I was very worried when I heard that you were kidnapped. I have to thank Allah for bringing you back safely. Go in, your parents are hoping to see you"

"Yeah okay. Thanks uncle"

They were about to take a step when the security spoke again, "Who is He?"

"He is Zaid" she says looking at the security.

"Zaid? I think it is better he doesn't go inside because everyone is very angry with him. Especially your Bhai, Abdullah"

"I'll just drop her to the main door and go back" Zaid said.

"Okay then" the security said after which they continued to walk towards the main door.

Both feeling each others warmth since they are walking beside each other with only a tiny bit of space between them.

They wanted to hold hands while walking like how the normal couples do but they can't because they aren't like other normal couples.

They understand the value of their other half now, when it is time they have to go in separate ways.

They are nearing the main door but they haven't said any word till now.

All this is going to end within a few seconds but do they really want it to end..
Pretty sure the answer is No.

They have finally reached the main door and it's time they live separately and move on in their lives alone.

"Okay, we've come" Nuska said unable to utter anything.

"Bye then.." Zaid says but he wants to say more.

"Zaid... urm... come in.." Nuska was saying when Zaid interrupted, "Its okay. I think it's better if I don't come inside because your family is angry with me"

"It's not a problem Zaid. Even if they are angry they will still welcome you so come inside. You have done a lot of help to me."

"I'll come on another day because I have to go and meet my family"

"Alright but do visit me"

"Okay, In sha Allah. Bye"

"Bye" she said after which he turned to go.

Her heart was pleading to hug him for the last time.
Once again unexpectedly his heart was pleading the same so he turned and hugged her, shocking Nuska.

This moment, is a memory, they can cherish forever.

Unexpectedly, both were tearing.

When Zaid heard her hiccups he hugged her even more tighter.

"I am going to miss you" finally he said the words he was longing to tell.

"Even I am going to miss you" she said.

"Nuska" after few minutes someone disturbed their moment, thankfully it was the security and not someone from her family.

They moved away from each other half heartedly.

"Sir, someone from the jeep is calling you" the security said while they wiped their tears off.