Chapter 1

"Watch where you're going slut." Kylie and her gang say as they push me into the wall. "I'm sorry." I mutter as I pick up my books and head to my 1st period class. "You better be Fagbello."

Things are always like this for me. I'm always being pushed around, beaten up and tormented. I don't understand why they target me, I've never done anything wrong. I make good grades I don't talk to anyone except my best friend Dinah, yet I'm always bullied. Dinah has been my best friend ever since the first day of kindergarten when some boy pulled my hair and she pushed him. She vowed to always protect since that day.

I walk into my first period class right as the bell rings. I head to my seat but not before I'm stopped by Kylie's foot that trips me and sends my books and papers flying everywhere not to mention myself as well. "You should be more careful Camila." She says with venom laced in her voice.

The whole class bursts out laughing and I try to hold back tears that are briming my eyes. I hurry to pick up my things and everyone is still laughing at me. I want nothing more right now than to run to the bathroom and let these tears fall freely. Mr. Jacobs speaks up and gets the attention of the class.

"Excuse me, Kylie what's so funny?" He questions her with a hit of anger in his voice.

"Nothing's funny Mr. Jacobs, Camila here is just a little clumsy." Kylie says

"Oh really," he turns his attention to me, "Camila would you care to explain?" I look at Kylie and she gives me a death glare telling me if I say anything I'm dead, I turn my attention to the Mr. Jacobs. "Um nothing happened Mr. Jacobs I just tripped and fell." He looks at me with a questioning gaze but relents as he see's my pleading gaze and resumes telling the class what our objectives are today. Kylie looks at me and chuckles.

The class goes on as normal and the bell rings signaling us it's time for 2nd period. I quickly rush out of class but not before Kylie shoves me and calls me pathetic. I should be used to this by now but I still can't help how their hurtful words affect me.

I walk to the bathroom and sink to the floor as I let my tears fall that I've been holding in. When I'm finished crying I clean my face hoping I leave no trace of tear stained cheeks. I walk out of the bathroom and head to 2nd period to which I get to see my best friend and that always brightens my day.

I walk in and she greets me. "Hey Chancho," she says "Guess who asked me to the dance this Friday!" I ponder a moment before shrugging my shoulders and saying "Barack Obama?" She just stares at me and we both bust out laughing. "Chancho no, Micheal, the schools quarterback asked me out!" I'm honestly not surprised, Micheal has always had an eye on Dinah and I can understand why. She's absolutely gorgeous and has an amazing personality to match.

"Cheechee that's so awesome! I'm really happy for you but if breaks your heart I'll break his neck." She just laughs at me because she knows I wouldn't hurt a fly but for her I'd be willing to. "Aw look at my little Chancho trying to be protective." She smiles at me and pinches my cheek. I glare at her because she knows I hate when people pinch my cheeks.

The day goes on as normal and by normal I mean the constant teasing and shoving. When the final bell rings I'm just really happy to be heading home. I usually ride home with Dinah because she has a car and can drive but today I decided to walk home.

I put in my earphones and turn to 109.1 Star Now.

"Hey guys, we have a special guest in the studio and it's none other than Miami native Lauren Jauregui!" The DJ says and I nearly topple over at the mention of her name. I love Lauren Jauregui with all my heart. Whenever I feel down I always listen to her music or watch her music videos or interviews. She's helped me get through some hard times and she still does.

"So Lauren tell us what you're doing here in our studio?" He asks. " Well I'm here to promote my new album and I'll be having a concert this Monday night at Marko stadium, so everyone go get your tickets!"  And with that my heart bursts out of my chest.

THE LAUREN JAUREGUI is going to be at Marko Stadium. I might actually get to meet my celebrity crush. This might be my only chance! I just have to convince my mom to let me go considering it's a school night. I will do anything just to meet Lauren.

I will meet Lauren Jauregui.