Chapter 2: The YouTube Party

I had a shower and did my hair and makeup. I got a text from Chai
'Oi Jessica, picking you up at 5:55💃'
'Hmm maybe I don't want to go with you😉'
'Well that's mean😞😉'
'I'll be waiting Charlie 💁'
I was finally ready and Chai came in. I had given him spare keys to the apartment. "Let's goooo!"
We went down to Alfie's and I had forgotten Alfie's apartment wasn't huge. "Jessie, come girl come!"
Next to Alfie was Marcus Butler. "Jessie this is Marcus, Marcus this is Jessie."
"Hellooo!"
"Hi!"
Alfie went to get me a drink. "Cheers Alfred!"
"Jessie, this is Gabby!"
Chai was standing there next to Gabby I had seen her videos as velvetgh0st and she was so pretty. I also met Zoe, Jim, Niomi, Tanya, Louise and Dan and Phil. Dan was generally the funniest and nicest guy ever. We both had the same weird interests and we became friends really quickly.
"Jessie, meet my brother Joe and his roommate Caspar!"
I turned around and saw none other than Joseph Sugg!
"Hi I'm Jessie."
"I'm Joe!"
"Hello my name is Caspar Lee!"
I couldn't take my eyes off Joe.
"So Jessie do you watch a lot of youtube?"
"Too much, I've just come back from college where I've studied music and I was thinking of starting a YouTube channel some day but at the moment it's watching behind the camera."
"Cool, yeah I've just finished my roof thatching!"
Me and Joe carried on talking for a while.
'@Joe_Sugg started following you.'
Popped up on my phone. My Twitter has gone mental. I read through some tweets and instantly saw confusion among viewers of Chai and Alfie of who I was.
'@JessieeeG: Just to clear stuff up I'm Chai and Alfie's best friend from when we went to school!'
I tweeted to try and clear stuff up.
"Umm Jessie can I get your number?" Joe looked at me nervously.
"Sure!" I gave him my number. Joe Sugg was nervous.. Wait I was making Joe nervous. He gave me his phone and I typed in my number and saved it as 'Jessieeeee💁' and I gave him my phone and he saved his number as 'TheAmazingJoe😉'
"Jessicaaa! I've gotta go now so I'll come by at 10 tomorrow at yours!!" I gave Chai the biggest hug. "What if I have plans tomorrow?" I said smirking.
"We all know that's not true!" He teased.
"Yeah.." I giggled.

Joe's P.O.V
She was beautiful. I was probably embarrassing myself being nervous and all but she was amazing. It was already 11:30pm and I had gotten here at 9:30pm. We had been talking for 2 hours. I'd barely said hi to the others yet and some were leaving.
"Bye Joe! Bye Jessie!" Marcus and Niomi shouted at us. It only left me, Zoe (who was spending the night at Alfie's), Jessie, Alfie and Dan and Phil.
"I better be off!" Jessie said.
"Do you want me to walk with you?" DAMN IT JOE! Why did I sound like an utter weirdo, I liked this girl a lot and I was messing it up.
"Ok but it's like 5 minutes away."
"It's fine."
"BYE GUYS!" I gave Zoe a hug and said goodbye to the guys.
Jessie gave everyone a hug and I could she'd made best friends with Dan I mean they're like twins. That's what I liked about her she's weird and quirky.
"Joseph, someone's taken a liking"
"Shut up Alfie!"
Luckily Jessie was too busy talking to Dan and Phil.
"So how'd you find the youtubers?" I asked her as we left.
"They're great. I've always been worried about making a channel because of reasons like hate and stuff but honestly now I think I will."
"You should! It's really good and the hate means nothing they're just jealous!"
"This is my place!" She said stopping outside a building. She was on ground floor so she went straight in. "I had a great time tonight. It was lovely meeting you."
"It was great meeting you too I'll text you some time yeah?"
"Yeah sure!"
She gave me a hug and I left. I went to Marcus' where I was staying tonight.

Jessie's P.O.V
I literally got in and changed. I pulled out my phone and scrolled through Twitter. All the youtubers had started following me that where at the party and I already had a text from Dan. 'WE NEED TO SORT OUT WHEN I CAN KICK YOUR ASS AT POKEMON!'
'Dream on Daniel 😏'