CH. 62 Doesn't this feel like a family?

(Kimani POV)

I found myself enjoying the fact that I've made breakfast for Dean and everyone else.

It was something that I very much enjoyed doing and like doing very much.

I loved learning how to cook from my mother, she always loved cooking and baking with me.

The quality time we've spent together in the kitchen meant so much to me and those are memories that I would never let go, no matter what.

My mother didn't deserve what happened to her, my mother was someone who deserved the world and more.

It disgusted me that my father could hurt his own family like that, people honestly could be the cruelest things that ever walk this planet.

Something that has been proven many times. He should have been the one to die instead of her.

He was the one who deserved it.

Those were my thoughts as I cooked breakfast. I was lost in my own world and I also didn't find myself minding that.

It was nice to be in my own world, I wasn't afraid of being left with my own thoughts right now.

Before I would be, but I was fine with them right now.

Maybe it's because now I have people I can discuss them with now.

Maybe, it's because now I have Dean in my life.

It's crazy, anyone else out there would probably look at Dean and my relationship, and think it's crazy or I'm out of my mind or maybe we fell for each other to fast.

The thing is, we click.

A connection made from our feelings coming together, from us being able to express ourselves with each other, the comfort that we have knowing that we'll be here for each other, something I wasn't expecting.

Something that I didn't see coming but yet, here it is. Happening naturally, as if he and I were destined to meet.

How corny would it be if I dare say that maybe that is the case, maybe the world and the universe realizing that the number of cruel people on this planet, that has harmed us will be stopped and that we will finally be able to find happiness within ourselves and each other?

When Natasha told me that she knew who Dean's and Kevin's sister was, I was instantly wanting to let Dean know.

When she further explained to me about Ireland.

I had a feeling that Dean and Kevin would get along with her or maybe I was hoping for it.

I want Dean and Kevin to be able to get along with her, I want Dean and Kevin to meet their Uncle, I want them to get justice for the things that have happened to them, I want Natasha to get her justice and be able to no longer look over her shoulder or be scared. I want Damian to get his revenge and justice as well, I want the relationship between Tommy and the Grim reaper to be strong, for them to be open more with each other and help each other heal.

I want this family, that is a weird family that happened to have become part of each other's lives to continue growing and having new members added.

I want to get justice for myself and I want to be happy, I want to truly be happy and be able to feel at ease.

I was sitting at the table with Dean and Kevin, they were talking about their half-sister Ireland.

"The fact that you never even saw her, at least any picture of her around that woman office is strange as well," Dean said.

Kevin shrugged his shoulders.

"That woman wasn't a woman that went bragging around about her kids, so of course I didn't see any pictures. It was brought up once about Ireland, but her name wasn't even mentioned and it wasn't even brought up by her but by one of her workers. She silences it real quick also, I acted like I didn't hear anything and I supposed she fell for that." Kevin said as he ate his breakfast.

"From what Natasha told me, Ireland wanted nothing to do with her mother. She despised her." I said.

"Makes you wonder," Kevin said.

"Wonder what?" I asked.

Kevin looked at me.

"What she did to her daughter, we know what she did to us. We don't know what she did to her daughter, or let happen to her daughter." Kevin said as he glanced away.

I know the meaning behind those words, I stayed silent knowing that, that didn't need a comment.

I wonder how they were feeling, finding out about a sibling that they didn't know existed.

How would I react if I had found myself in the same situation, well?

Knowing what I know now, I'm not sure how I would react but for certain. I wouldn't want that sibling growing up with that man as a father.

"Hello." Natasha's voice said.

I turned around to find her leaning against the wall.

"Hey, Morning. I made breakfast. Come sit down and eat." I said to her.

"Okay." She said walking towards the table and having a seat.

"Where's Damian?" I asked her.

"He's taking a shower, didn't have the best rest. Both of us didn't." She said.

Something must have happened, I'll ask her about it later.

My mind wandered towards the private account I had, I needed to get to it or make sure that Jacob has no way of finding it at all.

Maybe Dean and I could check up on him after breakfast.

The reason I had a private account was for many reasons, one of them was the fact that I truly was working my way on leaving Jacob.

I knew I had to save enough money, to make sure I would be able to take care of myself and be able to continue to take care of myself as much as I want.

Which was why I continued working and also taking more classes.

I never stopped working on myself because I was furthering on to better myself.

To reach the goals I have made for myself.

I couldn't imagine not having to have been abducted by Dean if it wasn't Dean who abducted me and it ended up being someone else.

I don't even think I would be alive right now or even safe.

I felt a hand on my thigh, giving it a squeeze.

I brought my attention back and found Dean staring at me.

I gave him a smile, reassuring him that I am fine.

(*Kassandra Speaks*)

Yeah, thank goodness Dean was the one who ended up being chosen by Jacob, because if it was someone else, who knows what Kimani would have been going through or what would have happened to her.

The next chapter gets interesting, so give this chapter a VOTE & COMMENT!!!

Xoxoxo

-Kassandra Vivu