CH. 54 They were next

(Kimani POV)

I looked at Dean and Kevin, seeing the look they exchange between both of them.

I know they weren't scared, but more of curiosity than being scared, but I did see a look cross Kevin face that had me second-guessing if he was scared or not, which I wouldn't blame him if he was.

"What do you know?" Dean asked.

"I know about your mother, about how she left both of you behind to face what you both have faced." The Grim Reaper said I watched as Kevin flinched.

A look came across Tommy's face, it was obvious that Tommy does care for Kevin but it was also obvious that Tommy wasn't in love with Kevin also.

"The people who did those things to you two were running an operation that they considered a business. They were profiting from what you two suffered from." The Grim Reaper said, I looked at Dean's hand and noticed that his hand was clenched into a fist.

"I don't know if you two were aware that they were filmed also." The Grim Reaper said silence fell into the room.

"Those videos were posted on the dark web, for disgusting freaks to watch them and they also made more profit on those videos also." The Grim Reaper said, my ears had heard, sympathy. I looked at the Grim Reaper and saw a disgusted look on his face.

I brought my hand towards Dean's and squeezed his arm.

Letting him know that I was here by his side.

"Your mother could have come and saved you two anytime." The Grim Reaper said.

I turned my head gently to look at Kevin, Dean spared his brother a glance.

"Your mother could have hired someone to save you both, but she decided not to and I'm sure you both know that she decided to move along with her life." The Grim Reaper said, Dean, flinched next to me, causing me to give his hand a squeeze.

"Sometimes we crave a mothers love so much, that we tend not to look at what she truly is but what we imagine her to be." The Grim Reaper said in a soft voice.

I raised a brow to that.

"You both have an uncle, that you two don't know about." The Grim Reaper said, getting Dean attention.

"A brother of your father, I'm sure you both didn't know you had an Uncle or truly know who your father is or if you both have the same Father." The Grim Reaper said.

"I don't know that information either, I do know. That you both have a living Uncle that has been searching for you both for years. He was a younger brother of your Fathers and isn't a bad person. He's actually good." The Grim Reaper said as if he was tasting the word in his mouth. As if it was a foreign word or food he has never tasted before until this moment.

"How come." Kevin started to say but The Grim Reaper cut him off.

"How come she never told you about him, when you guys reunited? Because the woman was never good in the first place. I'm sure you both are aware that you have a younger sister also. Well, your younger sister wanted nothing to do with your mother. A matter fact, I believe she knows about both of you, recently." The Grim Reaper said.

"Do you know where she is?" Dean asked.

The Grim Reaper tilted his head.

"Yes. Your mother had also found herself in situations that she should have never placed herself in. She sorta has used you, to get herself out of the situation but failed miserably." The Grim Reaper said, moving his stare to Kevin.

"She was hoping that you would be able to get her out of the situation, but unfortunately not. She just kept getting herself into more situations and doing things she wasn't supposed to do to please someone in a higher position than her." The Grim Reaper said, shrugging his shoulders.

"At the end of the day, it was her that put herself in a situation that got her killed and sadly, you ended up taking the downfall." He said looking at Kevin.

I watch as The Grim Reaper continued telling Dean and Kevin what he knew about them, explaining he figured they had to do whatever it takes to get out.

Throughout the whole explanation, I look towards Natasha to find her talking to Damian.

I was curious about what they were talking about, but I knew it was something private.

I felt my hand being squeezed, my attention was brought to Dean next to me.

He wasn't looking at me, but I did feel that squeeze. I softly rubbed my thumb on the back of his hand.

I saw him look like he was ease of just having me do that.

Dean was being told things that he probably knew deep inside or didn't know, just having me next to him brings him ease like this.

It was comforting.

I looked towards Tommy and the Grim Reaper.

So this is how the Grim Reaper felt towards Tommy.

Knowing the pain that both everyone in this room has suffered made me angry, disgusted and upset with how cruel people in the world are.

I looked towards, Dean. He was staring at the Grim Reaper but felt my stare, he turned to look at me.

I leaned my head on his.

"I will always protect you," I said, in a soft voice that only us to could hear.

I heard his breath hitch, a small smile appeared on his face.

"I'll always protect you too, Buttercup." He said.

"Then we will protect each other, no matter what and no matter who it's against. I will do whatever it takes to protect you and keep you safe. That is a promise." I said.

Dean looked at me with soft eyes.

"You're my person and I will do whatever it takes to keep you safe by my side." He said.

I let out a breath, nodding my head. I kissed his forehead.

Turning my attention back at the Grim Reaper, who was still talking but I noticed he took glances at us.

I glance at Tommy and found him also staring at us.

I nodded my head at them both, especially the Grim Reaper.

Protecting someone you love no matter what, knowing that you'll do whatever it takes. To keep them safe.

Everyone in this room could relate to that.

Everyone in this room is seeking revenge and we all knew, that we all were going to get it.

(*Kassandra Speaks*)

The Grim Reaper still revealing what he knows about the group.

Kimani did show some feelings with how she felt about everything that was being revealed.

She did also show Dean that too, don't you just want to grab everyone in that room, give them a big hug and tell them everything is going to be okay?

I know I do.

Yes, each person in this room will get their revenge.

Give this chapter a VOTE & COMMENT!!!

Xoxo

-Kassandra Vivu