CH.13 You and Me

CH.13 You and Me

(DEAN POV)

I look at her and noticing that her eyelids were starting to close and she fought the urge to fall asleep which made me laugh out loud.

Her eyes widen and she quickly stared at me and I gave her a smirk.

She looks embarrassed and I smiled letting her know it was fine.

"You're pretty cute," I told her, I started feeling more bold with her and I didn't know why but that's how I felt with her.

I wanted all of her to myself and I wanted to show her the world.

Why? because she deserves it.

"You keep saying that." she said playfully pushing my shoulder.

"Yeah, it's true and needs to be realized by you," I told her putting a finger under her chin lifting her head up and placing a kiss on her lips.

a whimper came out of her mouth and it was the cutest thing I've ever heard. I wanted to hear more of those noises.

"Dean..." she said and I gave her ear a nibble.

"Soon baby," I said.

She smiled up at me and gave a giggle.

I posed an eyebrow wondering why she was laughing.

"Dean have you ever done it?" she asked and I let out a laugh. Was it that obvious?

"No, never had sex," I said and she look shocked,

"You're joking?" she asks and I look at her with a serious expression.

"No I never really craved it until I met you, most females would try to get to me and try to have sex with me but I push them away," I told her the honest truth.

I mean most people would think it was weird, a guy around my age still a virgin but I really didn't care. I always felt like sex was meant to be with someone you truly care about, just not anyone and if that makes me weird. Then I'm weird.

"That's pretty good, to be honest, it means you're different." she said and I nodded agreeing with her because I was different.

"Doesn't mean I'm clueless when it comes to sex, though." I quickly said and she laughed.

"This should have been an awkward conversation but I find it funny." she said and I let out a chuckle.

"Then darling we're both weird," I told her.

"I like that." she said leaning her head on my shoulder and the smell of her hair hit my nose and I couldn't get enough of it.

God, she smells good.

"If you're tired go ahead and fall asleep. I got you." I told her and she stared up at me and gave me a smile.

This is what I didn't understand.

why would anyone want to end this beautiful woman life?

This lovely human being, some people are honestly selfish.

To have someone most people desire and treating her like she is nothing when you could have treated her like a Queen.

It's okay now, though, because I am here and I will treat her like the Goddess and Queen she is.

It made me mad that she kept comparing herself to a toy, she wasn't one but someone leads her to think she was one and part of me wanted to ask her who has done that to her but I didn't want to make her remember.

When she was ready she could tell me, I would be waiting for her to tell me. after all, she is worth it, she is worth everything and unlike that stupid man I was gonna show her.

I was actually smiling to myself when I started hearing snoring.

I let out a chuckle, she sounded just like SpongeBob. I couldn't believe my ears, I had to record the snoring.

I slide my iphone out of my bag and turned on the camera.

"So I just wanted to show you proof of your snoring. You sound like Spongebob." I said to the camera. One of the female attendants was walking by and smiled at me. I nodded my head towards her.

"You and your girlfriend are beautiful." she said and I smiled at that.

"Thank you," I said.

I wasn't going to correct her and say she wasn't my girlfriend.

She was going to be much more than a girlfriend.

"Is there anything I can get you both?" she asked me and I shook my head no.

She nodded letting me know if I needed her to call and walked away.

I kissed Kimani head and gently lift her up standing up, I got out the aisle and made myself towards the plane bedroom.

I pushed the door opened and pushed it close with my feet.

I laid her gently on the bed and pulled the blanket on top of her, I was gonna turned around and leave but I felt something pull my arm. I look down to find Kimani handd wrap around my arm.

"Nap with me." She said and I didn't even protest. I took off my shoes and hers and laid on the bed next to her.

She got closer towards me and I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her forehead again. I could get used to that.

"So you're my boyfriend huh?" she asked and I laughed.

"were you really sleeping?" she giggled and looked up at me.

"Is it weird that I can hear things in my sleep. Like I can still hear people conversations," she said and I nodded my head.

some people had that ability.

"I think it's amazing, I think. Heck, I know you're amazing." I said and she laughed.

"Thank you, thank you very much." she said and she kissed my neck.

I suck in a breath and stared down at her.

"Be careful Kimani might release the beast," I told her with a smirk on my face and she started sucking my neck.

"I'm fine with that." she said and boy did that let the beast out.

*Meanwhile back in the office of Kimani Horrible excuse of a husband*

POV

"What do you mean my wife had a separate bank account." I asked the banker on the phone.

"Sir all I can tell you is that she did and there is no way of finding it." He said and I hung up the phone.

I felt my face getting hot. I needed money and I needed it now, I didn't know this bitch had another account. Well she's dead so she doesn't need the money

I just need to find it.

I pick up the piece of paper and dialed the number on the phone.

"Hell, yes I've been told your the best Private Investigator and I want to find out somethings about my Late wife, yes I said Late. she's dead." I said on the phone.

I didn't care about stealing from a dead person, never loved her anyways.

Kassandra Speaks.

So I've been gone for too long now it's time I bring it back, Miss me dolls? I'm sorry I was

going through a situation but I am back and I miss you all very much. The next chapter gets

really good :) Like really good. Have a surprise for you all. Looks like Kimani Evil excuse of

an "Ex Husband" is going to Hire someone. But what if that Investigator finds out Kimani isn't dead? Hmm will see but Kimani and Dean are too cute. LOVE ME DOLLS AND SUPPORT ME CAUSE I HAVE SO MUCH MORE FOR YOU ALL XOXOXO

-Kassandra Vivu