Chapter 6 She can get it

Dean POV

As she nodded her head and turned around heading towards the kitchen. I faced my laptop and got to work. Hacking her husband computer could have been a breeze, well maybe I shouldn't say husband anymore since she told me not to call him her husband. Which he did lose the rights too when he told me to get rid of it.

"Franco, the warden wants you in his office. Lets go." I look out my cell and saw one of the prison officers.

What the heck was this about? I was trying to lay low for a while then start a prison fight.

Why? Because I needed to get to the prison infirmary so I can talk to that doctor.

I got up and he opened the cell door for me and I followed him.

We headed towards the warden office. The prison officer knock on the door and the warden voice boomed out "Come in" The prison officer opened the door for me and I noticed there was two men inside. I was confused to what was going on.

"Thank you" said the warden as the officer left.

"Franco, you were called here because the Governor would like to talk to, now Governor would you excuse me." The warden said as the Governor nodded his head. The warden headed out the door and the Governor stared at me.

"Please, come sit." I raised an eyebrow but went to go sit down anyways.

What does Jacob Armstrong want with me? Unless he found out.

"You're probably wondering why I asked you here."

He said and I just stare at him, not even bothering to talk to him. I hated this man, I'm surprise I haven't strangle him to death already.

"Don't talk much do you?" he asked and I didn't even bother replying.

"Well, guess not. So let me get to the point then. I want you to kill my wife and burn her."

"WHAT!?" I yelled at him.

"Wow you can talk now can't you, yes I want you to kill my wife and this is how you'll do it."

"Dean? Dean?"

"Yeah?" I asked as I look up to find Kimani staring at me with a cup of tea in her hand.

"I got you more tea." she said handing me the tea.

"Thanks." I said taking it from her.

"Are you okay? You seem like something is troubling you?" she said giving me this worried expression and I was wondering why she was so worried about me. I abducted her, took her away from the things she known and brought her here.

"you saved her" a voice in my head said.

I shook that voice away, yeah saved her. Like hell I did. I couldn't leave her with that fuck up man. If I didn't say I would kill her, who knows who he would have asked next. Maybe a real Killer, that would have been horrible, Plus I needed her.

"Yeah I was just thinking of things."

She nodded her head and played with a piece of her hair.

"It's starting to get late, are you hungry? I could fix us something to eat." I stared at her confused.

"You want to cook? You can cook?" I asked her confused that she could cook, some people now a days who are married to politics or married to a fame person. Tend not to bother cooking or learning how to cook, I was actually quite shock that she knew how to cook.