CH. 37 Let's do it

CH. 37 Let's do it

(Kimani POV)

I was sitting on the couch with Natasha.

"Have you rested?" I asked her and she nodded her head.

"Yes, I have on the plane. Damian made sure I did,"  she said and I smiled at that because it was like Damian to do that.

"I got the details about you, did you get the details about me?" Natasha asked, she was rubbing her stomach and sighing.

"Yes I did, Jeff Baez. He did some work for my ex-husband and with my ex-husband." I said feeling the nasty taste in my mouth on just the thought of that man I was married too.

"I didn't have a choice on being with Jeff though," Natasha said and my eyes widened.

"I was held hostage by him, a kept woman." She said I sat there to shock.

Yes, my situation was fucked up but so was hers.

"How did no one notice? Did you ever try to get people to notice?" I asked her, thinking over my questions before I asked them.

"Yes, there is a guy who is actually in Law enforcement that I tried to get to noticed but he never did. I'm sure it was difficult for him to even noticed and I know when things were revealed to him, it ended up being hard on him. They were best friends also, but of course, Jeff needed someone like that fooled by him." She said.

"Are you?" I asked her looking at her hand that was on her stomach, she dropped it and brought it down on her thigh.

"Yeah." She said and I let out a sigh.

"What do you want to do?" I asked her and she looked at me with a serious expression.

"Bring all those people down. These people think they can get away with things and that needs to stop when I was locked up by Jeff. Being broken didn't mean I wasn't still able to comprehend what was going on, because I was. He did work for bad people and the bad people had to pay him somehow or do things for him. I know for a fact that there are people in your ex-husband prison that are actually innocent but are taking the blame for people who actually committed the crime." She said and I nodded my head, not denying it because of course, I suspected it also.

"That's why it's important to do your research on who you're voting for because there are horrible people out there and they're the ones with the most resources and looking to do cruel things through their ranks," I said and Natasha nodded her hands.

"Trust me, I was taken by one. I know, people shouldn't take things like this for granted," she said and I nodded my head, I leaned against the couch.

"Will need to do something, will need to do something to bring them all down," I said and she nodded her head, leaning against the couch also.

"I want to bring them all down, which is why we're joining you guys." She said and I nodded my head.

"My ex-husband had a list of people who he did work for and his little partners he would do work with," I said and she let a humorless laugh.

"So did Jeff." She said and I nodded my head.

"I heard that man tried to kill you, will trying to get someone to kill you." She said and I let out a humorless laugh also.

"Yeah, he did and he failed obviously," I said and Natasha nodded her head.

"That's luck on your part though." She said and I knew she was right on that because it was luck on my part.

We all know what would have happened if he ended up choosing someone who would have done the job.

I wouldn't be here.

There wouldn't be a story with me and Dean, that's for sure.

"Jeff did some work for high ranking people and so did your ex-husband." She said and I nodded my head.

"He's still doing work for high ranking people," I said and she stared at me, thinking about something.

She finally said what was on her mind.

"You know, we're going to have to take him down also." She said and I nodded my head, knowing we would have too.

"Yes and I can't wait, I can't wait to confront him," I said and she let out a laugh, that actually sounded real.

"You think he'll shit his pants?" She asked me and I smiled.

"I sure hope so, I need to think of how I should confront him to when the time comes," I said and she threw her head back laughing.

"Oh I can help with that, it's great taking them on unexpectedly. Any ideas on what your revenge plan is on him." She asked and I thought it true.

"You know, I was thinking about doing what he did to me," I said in a low voice and watch as Natasha's eyes widen.

"Is that so? Want my help?" She asked me and I nodded my head.

"Of course, two minds are better than one. I obviously want revenge. This was someone that I tried my best for, this was someone that I gave things to and tried to be something I'm not. He could have just divorced me, he didn't have to try to get me killed. If it was because we didn't have a prenup, then I wouldn't take anything that was his anyways. So I want my revenge because no one should be treated like that." I said and Natasha smiled.

"I like you Kimani, you and I are going to be good friends. I'll have your back if you have mine." She said and I laughed.

"Shit, we mind as well be so soul sisters. I got you." I said and she smiled as we got into discussing the things to do and other situations that would need our attention.

Sometimes you don't have to wait for Karma, especially when you can take matters into your own hands.

(*Kassandra Speaks*)

Hello to a new friendship between Kimani and Natasha, I wanted to give an insight on it because these ladies have some things in common and I'm sure you all noticed or will notice later on. You'll see. Give this chapter a VOTE & COMMENT

XOXO

-Kassandra Vivu